About the company:
Casana (formerly Heart Health Intelligence) is revolutionizing healthcare by creating clinical-grade technology that unobtrusively checks a person’s health. Backed by a top-ranked VC and led by a CEO who founded and led a tech unicorn to a successful IPO, Casana is designing and building the home health platform of the future. We are seeking bright, driven candidates to join our team, shape our culture, and create technology that transforms healthcare.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, paid time off, and an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, purpose-driven, collaborative environment.
You have experience across the full stack and hardware doesn’t scare you. You’re a software engineer who knows how to build a “correct” architecture that ships. You have a bias for action and an ability to size up hard technical problems quickly. You’re comfortable with both backend and frontend work, even though you admit your UIs may need polishing. You are not wed to any one technology or approach and measure yourself by high-quality features being used by customers.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- Have experience/proficiency with object-oriented or functional programming using languages such as Java, PHP, Python, C++, or C#
- Familiar with developing RESTful APIs for connecting remote clients to backend services
- Have strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, design patterns, and algorithms
- Proficient with at least one lower level language (C, shell scripting, etc.)
- Have an understanding of infrastructure and have experience with orchestration to develop a cloud solution