Senior Software Engineer
You have experience across the full stack and hardware doesn’t scare you. You’re a senior software engineer who knows how to build a “correct” architecture that ships. You have a bias for action and an ability to size up hard technical problems quickly. Comfortable with both backend and frontend work, even though you admit your UIs may need polishing. You are not wed to any one technology or approach and measure yourself by high-quality features being used by customers.
HHI is a medical device manufacturer quietly revolutionizing how vitals are collected in the home. HHI is seeking a senior software engineer to help architect and build its cloud platform.
- B.S., M.S., or equivalent experience, in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- 5+ years of professional experience with object-oriented or functional programming using languages such as Java, PHP, Python, C++, or C#
- Familiarity with developing RESTful APIs for connecting remote clients to backend services
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, design patterns, and algorithms
- Proficient with at least one lower level language (C, shell scripting, etc.)
- Understanding of infrastructure and have experience with orchestration to develop a cloud solution
At Heart Health Intelligence, we empower the world’s caregivers with access to reliable, consistent vital signs so they can improve and extend the lives of those we love. HHI provides competitive salaries and benefits and is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.