Are you a cardiovascular nurse practitioner or registered nurse who is looking for a new challenge in the healthcare industry that can have a positive health impact for millions of people? Do you love to face difficult problems head on, and thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, we would love to speak with you about the Clinical Specialist role at Casana (formerly Heart Health Intelligence).
Casana is revolutionizing healthcare by creating clinical-grade technology that unobtrusively checks a person’s health in their home. Backed by a top-ranked VC and led by a CEO who founded and led a tech unicorn to a successful IPO, Casana is designing and building the home health platform of the future. We are seeking bright, driven candidates to join our team, shape our culture, and create technology that transforms healthcare.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, unlimited paid time off, and an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, purpose-driven, collaborative environment. We’re currently looking for a Clinical Specialist to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced NP or RN with a cardiovascular background to support our development of a unique medical device – a cardiovascular monitoring toilet seat. In this role, you will work closely with Casana leadership and external clinical and study partners. Your efforts will help us revolutionize home health care with products that are clinically validated, optimize the efforts of clinicians managing patients with chronic disease, and meet FDA regulatory requirements. You must be an excellent communicator, able to work independently, and be open to taking on new responsibilities. This position is based in Rochester, NY or Boston, MA.
- Support the development of clinical requirements for the product and platform
- Review patient data and alerts generated from pilots and clinical studies
- Develop the clinical processes and procedures needed to support the use of our product
- Support clinical testing and validation of the product and platform
- Contribute to study protocol development
- Help drive the creation of all clinical monitoring capabilities needed for commercial launch
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a cardiovascular NP or RN with a current license
- Experience with managing heart failure patients
- Demonstrated project management and coordination skills
- Familiarity and comfort working with technology
Desired Skills and Experience
- Medical device industry experience