Are you a cardiovascular nurse practitioner or physician assistant who is looking for a new challenge in the healthcare industry that can have a positive health impact for millions of people? Do you love to face difficult problems head on, and thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, we would love to speak with you about the Clinical Specialist role at Heart Health Intelligence (HHI).
We are looking for an experienced NP or PA with a cardiovascular background to support our development of a unique medical device – a cardiovascular monitoring toilet seat. In your role, you will work closely with HHI leadership and external clinical and study partners. Your efforts will help us revolutionize home health care with products that are clinically validated, optimize the efforts of clinicians managing patients with chronic disease, and meet FDA regulatory requirements. You must be an excellent communicator, able to work independently, thrive in a startup environment, and be open to taking on new responsibilities. This position is based in Rochester, NY or Boston, MA.
- Support the development of clinical requirements for the product and platform
- Review patient data and alerts generated from pilots and clinical studies
- Develop the clinical processes and procedures needed to support the use of our product
- Support clinical testing and validation of the product and platform
- Manage external study coordinators and contract research organizations (CROs)
- Contribute to study protocol development
- Help drive the creation of all clinical monitoring capabilities needed for commercial launch
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a cardiovascular NP or PA with a current license
- Experience with managing heart failure patients
- Demonstrated project management and coordination skills
- Familiarity and comfort working with technology
- Study coordination experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- Clinical research study protocol development
- Medical device industry experience
At Heart Health Intelligence, we empower the world’s caregivers with access to reliable, consistent vital signs so they can improve and extend the lives of those we love.
HHI provides competitive salaries and benefits and is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.