hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 200,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 9 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,500 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
We are searching for a Senior CRM Retention Marketing Manager with experience working with CRM channels (email, push notifications, in-app messages, SMS, Direct Mail). This role will manage the planning and execution of retention programs across our CRM channels. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about hearing care, has strong analytical skills and is interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. This position is charged with executing new strategies to drive engagement with our current customers and lower churn. Occasionally this role will support acquisition and win-back campaigns in these channels. To achieve the above goals, this position will work closely with cross-functional teams within CRM and Customer Acquisition.
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives
During a typical day, you will...
- Deliver and work cross-functionally with the Sales, CRM, and Customer Support teams on multi-touch, retention campaigns across email, push notifications, site, app, and direct mail.
- Lead principal strategy on customer retention campaigns in collaboration with sales teams.
- Lead development and ongoing iteration of our CRM and Direct Mail strategic roadmaps including scoping, prioritization, execution and measurement.
- Create, execute, and continually optimize the retention team testing plan for all organic channels (email, mobile, onsite assets, etc).
- Work with analytics team to deliver timely results on tests and adjust strategy customer touchpoints accordingly.
- Develop a cadence for planning and regularly sharing updates on channel overall performance, to manage up key learnings & initiatives in a clear and compelling way
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize and draw conclusions from diverse data sources.
- Work with Business Intelligence team to analyzes campaign performance metrics and optimizes engagement metrics across all organic channels
- Work in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction on marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Involve yourself with all aspects of the customer journey within marketing and in other departments and ensure it follows the methodology you set forth.
- Marketing automation expertise, including knowledge of key concepts and recent experience with latest best practices for workflows, triggers, personalization, segmentation, targeting and drip campaigns, Marketing automation certification (Hubspot, Oracle/Eloqua, Adobe/Marketo, Salesforce/Pardot) desired.
- 5-7 years direct response and digital marketing experience in a B2C environment, including multi-variate testing, multi-channel direct messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
- Deep analytical knowledge and experience reporting on campaigns, gleaning business insights, and doing data-based optimization.
- Minimum of 5 years managing retention programs
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience, particularly email and digital marketing.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation and modeling
- Strong understanding and experience with AB/MVT testing
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with high regard for attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- A confident professional who has experience working with CRM channels (email, push notifications, in-app messages, SMS, Direct Mail)
- An ambitious self-starter – you love the feeling of crossing items off your task list
- Organized and detail-oriented, and follow-through is your specialty
- Super friendly! You keep the good vibes going