hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 200,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 9 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,500 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
The CRM Manager - Acquisition will be responsible for delivering growth and scale in our consumer facing lifecycle marketing channels. This role will be accountable for not only improving the CRM program KPIs for engagement and conversion, but as importantly this role will be responsible for standing up and optimizing our user segmentation campaign cadences. We're looking for someone with past experience and passion for lifecycle marketing, user engagement, & customer activation with a focus on audience targeting and re-targeting, lead generation, lead qualification.
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives
During a typical day, you will...
- Plan, develop, and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns with a holistic view of the customer lifecycle across all touchpoints while closely monitoring and optimizing campaigns at each stage Take full ownership from ideation through to reporting and analysis.
- Create and work within a digital experience to run campaigns that are action and data-oriented to enhance and define key moments within a customer lifecycle.
- Plan and execute end-to-end retention and journey programs to the base, which may include creating content for webinars, emails, nurtures, SMS, in-app, push, and direct mail.
- Work closely with the sales and CRM tech teams on segmentation, sales/support/save needs, and optimized campaigns for the customer experience.
- Use insights to design new messaging & optimize existing messaging throughout the customer journey, including email/mobile communications.
- Groom ideas, prioritize ideas based on potential impact, and maintain journey roadmap. Collaborate across the organization and with outside partners to prioritize projects, gather requirements, and share results.
- Work with analytics team to deliver timely results on tests and adjust strategy customer touchpoints accordingly.
- Develop and maintain a campaign measurement framework to ensure ongoing review and adjustment in alignment with marketing critical metrics.
- Work in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction on marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Involve yourself with all aspects of the customer journey within marketing and in other departments and ensure it follows the methodology you set forth.
- Marketing automation expertise, including knowledge of key concepts and recent experience with latest best practices for workflows, triggers, personalization, segmentation, targeting and drip campaigns, Marketing automation certification (Hubspot, Oracle/Eloqua, Adobe/Marketo, Salesforce/Pardot) desired.
- 3-5 years direct response and digital marketing experience in a B2C environment, including multi-variate testing, multi-channel direct messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
- Deep analytical knowledge and experience reporting on campaigns, gleaning business insights, and doing data-based optimization.
- Minimum of 3 years CRM Strategy
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience, particularly email, SMS and digital marketing.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation and modeling
- Strong understanding and experience with AB/MVT testing
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with high regard for attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- A confident professional who has experience delivering growth and scale in consumer facing lifecycle marketing channels
- An ambitious self-starter – you love the feeling of crossing items off your task list
- Organized and detail-oriented, and follow-through is your specialty
- Super friendly! You keep the good vibes going