hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 200,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 9 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,500 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives
During a typical day, you will...
- Using a variety of tools to extract and analyze data generated by online user activity.
- Reporting your findings with data visualizations that are easy to understand.
- Communicating insights and providing solutions that have demonstrable results.
- Working with the product and development team to implement the solutions.
- Understanding the behavior and expectations of online visitors.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends in online marketing and UX design to provide actionable insights.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other related fields.
- An understanding of experimentation concepts and statistical methods.
- Experience in analyzing data and producing comprehensive yet digestible reports.
- Expertise with major web analytics tools, specifically Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager or platforms such as Adobe Analytics, Tableau, etc.
- Knowledge of current standards and best practices for CRO, UX, accessibility, and the web.
- Experience with tools/platforms such as Hotjar, Crazyegg, Jira, Trello and Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience with on-site testing platforms (Optimizely, Google Optimize, etc.) is a plus.
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills to present and explain insights.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively with different people in engineering, marketing, and creative fields.
- Fierce interest in personal development, self-improvement, and endless self-optimization and learning is a must.
- A confident professional who has experience analyzing data and being able to make actionable business insights on how to push the business forward
- An ambitious self-starter – you love the feeling of crossing items off your task list
- Organized and detail-oriented, and follow-through is your specialty
- Super friendly! You keep the good vibes going