hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 200,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 9 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,500 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise ourselves to define the future of hearing care, never be corporate, and always live Day One.
We are looking for an Ad Tech Manager to join our Customer Acquisition team here in Miami, Florida. In your role, you will bridge technical, marketing and business worlds as you design technical solutions which are creative and user centric. You will be responsible for providing and maintaining a state-of-the-art global web tracking solution and assessing, strategizing, and implementing new marketing technology solutions, data measurement, analytics and management platforms.
Join us now as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Full responsibility for our Marketing Tech stack and strategy
- Drive and manage the implementation of new ad & data technologies in the ad tech stack
- Take content ownership of the Marketing Tech tools and keep track of all Marketing Events
- Work together with marketing and product managers to define and prioritize scalable tracking solutions
- Stay up-to-date on digital marketing and technology trends, customer insights and customer behaviour in order to adjust the adtech strategy accordingly
- Own concepting, optimization, and management of web tracking implementations
- Testing, QA and debugging of existing web tracking implementations
- 2+ years working experience as a Ad Tech Manager in a digital marketing focused technical environment
- Ambition to build the world's most advanced marketing tech stack for leadgen
- Experience in adtech and marketing tech platforms (e.g., ad server, tag management, search bid management, DMP, DSP, web analytics, attribution, social media management) will be a plus.
- Deep understanding of how to use digital marketing channels, techniques, and operating models
- Passion for and a constant eye on “the future of media and marketing tech” based on industry trends (digital innovation, customer level targeting, dynamic creative optimization, media consumption, marketing platforms, attribution, a/b testing tools)
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives