Healthcare is expensive and complex. Help us fix it.
HealthTap has assembled talent to form the first growth team in digital health. Your growth team members previously worked at companies on a breakout trajectory, had won TechCrunch Disrupt awards, and had collectively founded multiple startups. Read more about how the team started here:
Right now, we're looking for a Growth Marketing Lead (Paid) to help bring affordable virtual care to a billion people.
HealthTap is the first global virtual health practice, powered by more than 107,000 U.S. doctors, delivering fast, affordable, and high-quality care.
How does that work?
- You can search the world's largest library (6 billion answers served in six years) of peer-reviewed doctor knowledge for any health topic
- Or ask help from Dr. A.I, our virtual “physician” who translates your symptoms into personalized, doctor-recommended insights—trained by HealthTap’s doctor network
- And if needed, connect with a doctor for a live virtual consult through voice, video, or text—and get prescriptions, labs tests, and referrals afterwards
Not only have we’ve served more than 250 million people over the past six years, but the most reputable health providers and health payors — from New Zealand to the United States — are using our platform to help their patients receive and doctors deliver faster, more affordable, and quality care.
We’re a venture-backed (with the likes of Khosla, Eric Schmidt, Mayfield Fund) health-tech startup based in the heart of Palo Alto.
What’s the opportunity?
As part of the growth team that directly reports to the CEO, you'll have resources, autonomy, and the support of other A-players to drive user growth through rapid innovation and experimentation.
You'll work in your own interdisciplinary team—together with other product marketers, growth designers, growth engineers, and growth data scientists to brainstorm, prioritize, ship, and analyze growth interventions around the OKRs you try to move in a quarter.
Examples of product growth projects you could work on:
- Together with a data scientist and designer, optimize existing paid marketing growth loops by scaling keyword bids, copy, CTAs and conversion rates
- Explore new emerging paid marketing channels for a virtual healthcare practice
- You have a proven track record in achieving paid marketing results at scale (where CPA<LTV with a decent payback period with a $1 million+ monthly budget)
- You have a T-shaped skill set -- with a T in paid marketing channels (PPC, display, FB Ads etc.)
- You have experience with conversion rate optimization
- You know how to set up new paid marketing growth loops with CPA from 1 to 0 ;)
- You have worked on a consumer product that people love to use, and you know the metrics and interventions to get to that success
- You’re passionate about making the world a happier, healthier place
- You’re accustomed to a data-driven, experimentation-oriented approach in a fast paced, agile environment
- You like extreme ownership and autonomy
- You enjoy educating others: for example, by writing a playbook about how you scale a paid marketing growth loop
- You’re interested in why something happened, not just what happened
Nice to have
- You have a BS or MS or PhD in a quantitative discipline (applied mathematics, statistics, CS, or related field)
- You have the ability to explain complex topics with clarity and humor so people understand it and remember it (in fact you are the Eric Barker or Samuel Hulick of paid marketing)
- You have written years of copy (consumer media background is a plus)
- You have a product Design & UX background
- You have a behavioral psychology background
- Your entrepreneurial, scrappy background is a plus
- Your experience in a smaller startup is a plus
- Your background in consultancy, gaming, online dating, travel, lead gen (i.e. financial products) is a plus
- Acquire more users and save lives
- Enjoy autonomy— the product growth team will directly report to the CEO of HealthTap
- Work in a modern office on Palo Alto’s University Avenue (steps from Caltrain)
- Get served catered lunch, dinners and healthy snacks
- Take advantage of subsidized gym membership
- Relax with in-office massages
- Get covered by full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Enjoy competitive compensation and equity
- Win at work in a diverse culture--Visa sponsorship is available
- Pet the in-office puppies :)