ABOUT HEALTH NOTE
At Health Note, our mission is simple - to help medical providers focus on their patients by saving them time conducting onerous manual documentation.
We’re building the most integrated & comprehensive clinical intelligence workflow platform in the industry to do this. Our SaaS platform enables patients to communicate their medical data and health concerns before their visits happen and complete updating their records in the EHR before they even talk with their provider in person or online. Our algorithms don’t replace medical providers, they make them better.
We’ve partnered with clinics and top hospitals around the country like Cedars-Sinai assisting in the answering of millions of clinical questions each month and are constantly thinking about new and creative ways to scale Health Note.
So if you’re eager to join a startup in one of the fastest growing categories, then this opportunity might be for you! We’re seeking someone self-motivated, proactive, curious, deliberate, methodical and ready to evolve quickly in a high-growth tech startup.
Growth in the market is core to the success of our business. We have a world class sales and growth team who successfully wins over new clients, and expands our current relationships.
A critical role on the Growth Team is the Enterprise Account Executive. We are looking for a driven, solutions oriented technology to join our growing team. You are a healthcare expert; a self-starter with a zeal for exceeding quota at high growth SaaS companies.
You would work for our SVP of Growth in a role that provides you with the opportunity to hone your sales skill set. This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to take the next step in your sales career, and are interested in joining a growth stage organization.
- Meet/exceed the assigned sales quotas and targets in the enterprise healthcare space.
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close within your assigned territory or sales segment.
- Develop a keen understanding of relevant challenges faced by Health Note’s target personas.
- Become a Health Note product expert, effectively communicating our value prop to prospects.
- Maintain CRM/data integrity – log activities, complete account info, close-dates and forecasting.
- Manage all facets of complex sales cycles -- presentations, discovery meetings, demonstrations, proposal generation and delivery, and ROI presentations.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Health Note values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Health Note. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 7+ years of proven success and quota attainment in healthcare SaaS sales
- Self-starter with attention to detail and strong time and territory management skills
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced startup environment while remaining organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Collaborative teammate - eager to contribute where and when it’s needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience selling EMR software/solutions (preference for SaaS)
This role is remote-friendly anywhere in the United States.
Our base compensation is flexible depending on experience. For this role the base range is $90K-$180K, there is an added commission portion to this role dependent on performance.
WORKING AT HEALTH NOTE
- Wonderful company culture – frequent remote company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many innovative Slack channels
- Continuous Learning – frequent events and tools available to help our team
- Professional Development– we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams
- Company perks and benefits – Laptop provided, generous PTO, and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Health Note is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair hiring practices. All hiring decisions at Health Note are based on business requirements, job needs and individual qualifications. Each candidate is considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.