ABOUT HEALTH NOTE
At Health Note, our mission is simple - to help medical providers focus on their patients by saving them time conducting onerous manual documentation.
We’re building the most integrated & comprehensive clinical intelligence workflow platform in the industry to do this. Our SaaS platform enables patients to communicate their medical data and health concerns before their visits happen and complete updating their records in the EHR before they even talk with their provider in person or online. Our algorithms don’t replace medical providers, they make them better.
We’ve partnered with clinics and top hospitals around the country like Cedars-Sinai assisting in the answering of millions of clinical questions each month and are constantly thinking about new and creative ways to scale Health Note.
So if you’re eager to join a startup in one of the fastest growing categories, then this opportunity might be for you! We’re seeking someone self-motivated, proactive, curious, deliberate, methodical and ready to evolve quickly in a high-growth tech startup.
Product is the cornerstone of our business. We believe that we’ve built the best clinically oriented patient intake product in the market; we are looking to build on that foundation for years to come. Our Product Team delivers product offerings that delight our clients – clearly setting us apart from the competition – as well as developing entirely new solutions to solve unmet market needs.
A critical role on the Product Team is the Product Marketing Manager.
We are looking for a talented, collaborative communicator to join our team. We’re seeking an ambitious Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about making navigating healthcare simple and eager to develop and implement best-in-class product marketing practices within a high-performing team at Health Note. A strong critical thinker and problem solver, you have experience developing product marketing as a discipline at a high growth SaaS product company.
You would report directly to our CTO in a role that gives you the opportunity to shape the future of Health Note’s product offerings. This role provides you with the chance to flex your robust product marketing skill set. This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to take the next step in your product marketing career, and are interested in joining a growth stage organization focused on healthcare.
- Craft product naming, messaging, and positioning documents that serve as the foundation for internal and outbound sales assets, marketing programs, web copy, solution briefs, presentations, and press releases.
- Collaborate with other leaders on pricing for our product offerings and research pricing models within the competitive landscape in conjunction with pricing work across our product, marketing, and finance teams.
- Work closely with Product Management, Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales to develop and execute launch plans for new product updates and major launches.
- Conduct competitive research to understand what our competitors do today and what they plan to do tomorrow. Become an expert on the competitive landscape, understanding how we stack up to our competition and empowering Sales with this information to position Health Note best in head-to-head to deals
- Understand and analyze needs of customer base; perform win-loss analyses; create, cultivate and curate customer testimonials; then evangelize their success stories to sales teams and market influencers.
- Set Sales up for success by providing them the training, tools, and decks they need to communicate the value of Health Note to their prospects
That said, these responsibilities are just the beginning! As we continue to grow, we encourage you to contribute wherever you observe opportunities in the business that align with your interests.
- 6+ years of product marketing experience with Healthcare B2B applications
- Proven ability to succeed in a lean but mighty product organization
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging, and a persuasive writing style
- Ability to lead and influence across functions
- A connector who builds trusted relationships throughout the organization and externally with customers to drive results
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with little direction
- Ability to explain technical concepts to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Familiarity with APIs (REST, WebSockets, etc.)
- Ability to analyze industry trends and competitor behavior
This role is remote-friendly anywhere in the United States. Some travel may be required.
Our base compensation is flexible depending on experience. For this role the base range is $90K-$150k.
WORKING AT HEALTH NOTE
- Wonderful company culture – frequent remote company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many innovative Slack channels
- Continuous Learning – frequent events and tools available to help our team
- Professional Development– we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Company perks and benefits – Laptop provided, generous PTO, and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Health Note is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair hiring practices. All hiring decisions at Health Note are based on business requirements, job needs and individual qualifications. Each candidate is considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.