ABOUT HEALTH NOTE
At Health Note, our mission is simple - to help medical providers focus on their patients by saving them time conducting onerous manual documentation.
We’re building the most integrated & comprehensive clinical intelligence workflow platform in the industry to do this. Our SaaS platform enables patients to communicate their medical data and health concerns before their visits happen and complete updating their records in the EHR before they even talk with their provider in person or online. Our algorithms don’t replace medical providers, they make them better.
We’ve partnered with clinics and top hospitals around the country like Cedars-Sinai assisting in the answering of millions of clinical questions each month and are constantly thinking about new and creative ways to scale Health Note.
So if you’re eager to join a startup in one of the fastest growing categories, then this opportunity might be for you! We’re seeking someone self-motivated, proactive, curious, deliberate, methodical and ready to evolve quickly in a high-growth tech startup.
Health Note is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join our growing DevOps team. The Site Reliability Engineer is responsible for maintaining the production environment that runs the Health Note application. We are looking for an individual that is passionate about constant learning and a desire to transform the health care information system.
In this role, you will work remotely during East Coast hours, and will be provided the necessary technologies, tools, and trainings to be successful. This is an exciting role to further develop your careers within a mission driven, professional and fast-paced start-up environment.
- Maintain uptime for the infrastructure that runs the production systems that power the Health Note application
- Working with the cloud infrastructure team to optimize the SDLC specifically around pipelines and lambdas
- Constantly looking for ways to automate repetitive tasks
- Maintain databases and long term storage of data
- Learning the Health Note application in depth
- Continuous optimization of system alerts
- Troubleshooting errors in the infrastructure and the code
- Maintenance of the Kubernetes infrastructure
- Manage internal IT support as needed
- 2-4 years of experience running AWS in a production environment (Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Kubernetes Service, CodePipeline, Codebuild and Lambda)
- MongoDB Atlas administration experience
- Experience working with development and QA teams to automate software development
- Strong understanding of Linux, containers and bash scripting
- Experience working with and creating queries with JSON
- Experience working with node and reading code modifications
- Attention to detail with a mindset around automation
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Experience with cloud logging apps
- Knowledge in Google Workspace
- Scripting or coding experience (Bash, Python, Go, etc)
- Working in a startup environment
- Experience working in Azure or Google Cloud
This role is remote-friendly anywhere in the United States, but will be an East Coast hours position.