Health Note is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing team!
Who We Are:
At Health Note, our mission is to decrease medical provider burnout and assist in putting the focus back to patients and away from manual documentation. We are passionate about changing the world through automated machine learning software and are looking for exceptional people to join us in that mission to help transform the healthcare industry.
Our cutting-edge SaaS platform enables patients to communicate their medical data before their visits happen and have a “complete” pre-visit before they even talk with their provider in person or online. We’ve partnered with clinics and top hospitals around the country like Cedars-Sinai and are automating their workflows and assisting in the answering of millions of medical questions each month.
We are constantly thinking about new and creative ways to scale Health Note, so if you’re eager to join a startup, are self-motivated, and would enjoy working independently in one of the fastest-growing categories, then this opportunity is for you!
Health Note is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing sales organization. The SDR will be responsible for identifying, developing, and engaging key stakeholders within select healthcare organizations. Your success will be measured by your ability to set up quality product demonstrations and meetings that drive the growth of the sales pipeline.
In this role, you will work remotely and will be provided the necessary technologies and tools in order to be successful. You will engage with members of the sales team on a regular basis via zoom meetings and engage clients using our HubSpot CRM system and other tech stack tools.
This will be an exciting role to begin or further develop your career within a driven, professional, and fast-paced sales environment. Future opportunities for career development and progression will be provided to you with successful SDRs becoming senior SDRs, Account Executives (AE's), or other sales positions. Health Note is searching for SDRs that want to come and build something special with us!
- Generate new business opportunities to assist with the growth of the sales pipeline
- Set up discovery meetings and product demonstrations for your assigned segment or AE
- Conduct strategic research and pre-call planning from contact lists and via your own research
- Perform daily outreach via cold calling, email, and LinkedIn outreach
- Manage and prioritize lists of leads in HubSpot which is the company’s CRM system
- Effectively follow up with prospects in a timely manner and keep a regular cadence for outreach
- Collaborate with peers, AEs, and sales leadership to hone and develop outreach strategies
- Desire to work within a start up technology environment
- Strong desire to grow personally and professionally in sales
- Team player that can work within a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing
- Ability to use technologies required for the job role
- Prior SDR experience within a SAAS based company
- Previous healthcare experience is a plus
- Experience using HubSpot or a similar CRM system
- Cold calling experience
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive base salary and commission plan
- Health plan options and dental/vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- New company equipment; computer, phone, and accessories
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.