Who We Are:
At Health Note, our mission is to decrease medical provider burnout and put the focus back on patients and away from manual documentation. We are passionate about changing the world through automated software and are looking for exceptional people to join us in that mission to help transform the healthcare industry.
Our cutting-edge SaaS platform enables patients to communicate their medical information before their visits happen and have a "complete" pre-visit before they even talk with their provider in person or online. We've partnered with clinics and top hospitals around the country like Cedars-Sinai and are automating their workflows and assisting in answering millions of medical questions each month.
We are constantly thinking about new and creative ways to scale Health Note, so if you're eager to join a startup, are self-motivated, and would enjoy working independently in one of the fastest-growing categories, then this opportunity is for you!
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
- Clinic Workflow Discovery & Product Onboarding
- Work with clinics to understand their workflow and help optimize it for Health Note.
- Coordinate onboarding a clinic making sure all the training is done and clearly communicated
- Setting clear expectations.
- Quality Control
- Ensure Health Note questionnaires and notes meet quality measures before delivery to clients.
- Product Coordination
- Work with the product team to add/suggest changes.
- Help document and communicate product functionality to clinics. Review internal knowledge base and create job aids and training materials for internal health note staff and external clinics.
- Work with Customer Success Team
- Coordinate with customer success team for improvements.
No travel required during COVID-19 pandemic.
What We Are Looking For:
Must have 3+ years of successful healthcare clinic setting to be considered for this opportunity.
- Passion for healthcare and helping our customers and ultimately our patients
- Passion for using technology to improve patient care
- Well-written, well-spoken, high EQ, excellent time management skills
- Self-starter with attention to detail and strong time and management skills
- Proven track record of being able to work between departments within an organization
- A strong work ethic with tons of energy, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced startup environment while remaining organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Teamwork attitude - eager to contribute where/when it's needed
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience working with EHR software in a medical practice or hospitals
- Experience working with multiple business/enterprise SAS products
- Google Suite / Zoom / Microsoft Teams / Slack
- Experience in EHR migrations i.e.: EPIC / Cerner / AllScripts / Athenahealth
- Experience implementing 3rd party EHR solutions, i.e., check-in, patient engagement solutions in a medical practice or hospital
- Understanding of MIPS / MACRA
Benefits and Perks:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- New company equipment; computer, phone, and accessories