Health Note is looking for an Implementation & Support Engineer to join our growing team!
Who We Are:
At Health Note, our mission is plain and simple - to decrease medical provider burnout and assist in putting the focus back onto patients and away from manual documentation. We are passionate about changing the world through automated machine learning software and are looking for exceptional people to join us in that mission to help transform the healthcare industry.
Our cutting-edge SaaS platform enables patients to communicate their medical data before their visits happen and have a “complete” pre-visit, before they even talk with their provider in person or online. We’ve partnered with clinics and top hospitals around the country like Cedars-Sinai and are automating their workflows and assisting in the answering of millions of medical questions each month.
We are constantly thinking about new and creative ways to scale Health Note, so if you’re eager to join a startup, are self-motivated and would enjoy working independently in one of the fastest growing categories, then this opportunity is for you!
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
The Implementation & Support Engineer will work hand-in-hand with Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing and the customer.
She/he will be responsible for providing the technical expertise to explain how Health Note integrates with the EMR and can be adapted / customized to fit an organization's workflow during the sales process. This implementation engineer will have a broad range of skills and experience ranging from databases, security performance analysis, deployment experience, etc.
Their customer-facing skills will be used to communicate that connection and vision to a wide variety of technical and executive audiences, and will be used to not only build demos and execute proof-of-concepts but also to provide consultative assistance on architecture and implementation.
The person we’re looking for shares our passion for reinventing the data platform and thrives in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of an innovative startup from its early days.
Our ideal candidate comes from a high-growth SaaS startup or top consulting firm and possesses a depth of experience building and leveraging deep technical knowledge and strong communication skills to close prospects into accounts.
What We Are Looking For:
- Computer Science / Engineering BS Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with customers in a pre-sales & support technical role
- Outstanding skills presenting to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- Understanding of complex healthcare information systems, including possible experience with a variety of databases (MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, etc), health IT systems (Epic, Cerner, Athena Health, Nextgen, Centricity, etc), and the ability to learn how to apply custom healthcare IT solutions
- Strong skills in databases, basic programming, networking, enterprise architecture
- Ability to quickly adapt solutions creatively addressing each customer’s unique needs
- Possible Travel up to 50% after (COVID19 Pandemic)
Benefits and Perks:
- Health plan options and dental/vision coverage
- Professional Development opportunities and expenses paid to attend tech conferences, workshops, training, etc.
- New company equipment; computer, phone and accessories