Healthie offers infrastructure for next generation digital health organizations that offer virtual-first care. Our API-first and fully brandable suite of solutions - EMR, coaching platform, scheduling software, and patient engagement - enable healthcare builders to launch and scale best-in-class experiences for their members and quickly scale a provider network. Our organizations deliver holistic care in verticals like behavioral health, women's health, pediatrics and caregiving, and health coaching. We also offer a built-in marketplace of business and clinical integrations used by our organizations. Healthie is HIPAA Compliant and SOC-2 Certified. Learn more about Healthie at: https://www.gethealthie.com/
As the Head of Revenue Ops, you’ll be responsible for bringing Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Customer Support together to drive and unlock revenue growth for Healthie. You will ensure all teams work efficiently and effectively together toward the same goals, in order to provide a holistic and complete view into revenue streams. This is an inspiring, early-hire role on our Growth team with tremendous opportunity to grow in your career as Healthie continues to scale quickly. We are looking for an individual passionate about digital innovation in healthcare. The right person for this role will have a strong technology sales / revenue operations background, and lead with a culture of always putting the customer at the center. We’re looking for people who want to join our journey to empower the next generation of virtual-first care.
This is a full-time, senior IC position, with the expectation to grow a team as the business and your role expands. You will report to Healthie’s COO.
Location: Anywhere in the US. Healthie’s HQ is in Midtown Manhattan, New York, and you’ll have the option to work in an office if you choose to.
Must reside in the U.S.
- Build a robust revenue operations function across all aspects of the customer journey
- Provide long-term strategic planning and forecasting for the revenue business
- Own existing tooling audit/diligence and implement a plan to drive greater adoption
- Train internal customer journey functions on new processes and operations, while owning onboarding for new members to the team
- Conduct Pipeline and Account review process and operations
- Streamline internal processes and operations to reduce handoffs and increase effectiveness of our customer experience
- Provide automation to forecast revenue call on a regular basis to Finance
- Collaborate with internal teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Customer Support, Product Ops, Engineering, Finance, etc.) to solution customer needs
- Help increase overall market share by working with cross-functional teams to identify new opportunities and grow book of business
- 6+ years of experience in revenue/sales operations for a digital product
- 4+ years of experience working on revenue tools (Salesforce experience required, Notion, Helpscout, HubSpot, Implementation Trackers are a plus)
- 2+ years of experience in revenue enablement, training, and non-technical operations
- Highly proficient in financial modeling, revenue modeling, sales approaches, and reporting
- Experience partnering alongside cross-functional Growth teams, such as Marketing, Account Management, Support, and more, to provide the best customer experience journey possible
- Ability to engage with senior executives, key decision makers across a variety of audiences
- Business acumen and foundational quantitative skills to effectively develop appropriate proposals and agreements
- Willingness to travel, and work remotely, as needed
- You have a passion for healthcare and want to work at a place that cares deeply about helping to improve patient outcomes and experiences
- You care about people - your colleagues, our customers, and everyone around you; People want to work for and with you
- Your network would say that you are trustworthy, empathetic, and a team-player
- You are an incredible communicator, written and spoken
- You're a problem solver who can dig deep, but know how to ask for help, to uncover solutions
Healthie offers a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, a 401(k) plan with company matching, and a parental leave program. We also offer some not-so-standard benefits, including learning & development stipends, nutritional coaching, fitness membership budget, co-working subscriptions, a laptop plus equipment stipend, and Summer Fridays.
Healthie is committed to equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. We're proud to be building a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, and growth. Whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.