Healthie is a technology company that offers telehealth, business management, and coaching tools for digital health startups, retails stores, health and wellness clinics and other organizations. Our software and API helps companies of all sizes deliver virtual and in-person care. Thousands of businesses use Healthie's software every day to help their clients live healthier lives, rooted in prevention and long-term care. Learn more about Healthie at: https://www.gethealthie.com/
We're looking for someone who will get to know the product inside and out, and assist the Marketing Manager with all product-led communication to customers.
Our ideal candidate must love copy, have a passion for communicating a complex product in a digestible way, and love using various tools to communicate product features (both what is live, and what is upcoming).
This is a full-time position
Location: Based in New York, NY
Preferred in-office 1-2 days/week for co-working (Hybrid remote/in-office)
Must reside in the U.S.
- Creating monthly Product Newsletters
- Maintaining monthly Release Notes
- Developing product releases/communication for enterprise clients
- Notify specific providers when Shortcut releases go live (if they requested this feature/improvement, and are listed in the card)
- Attending & participating in Product Team workshops
- Assist Product Team to review copy for product designs
- Aligning public facing roadmap items & upvote requests with engineering pipeline (moving items into the right stages: planned, in development, live, etc).
- Communicating NPS feedback & product feedback to Product Team
- Assist with go-to-market strategies for new integrations & features
- Create copy & assets for In-product announcements
- Helping Sales, Support, & Success team understand how to position & explain our product/features to prospects and customers (crafting the consistent messages we use when talking about Healthie)
- 6+ years experience working with tech companies
- 2-4 years experience in product marketing
- B2B SaaS experience
- Strong writing skills
- Experience with Chameleon or another in-product messaging tool
- Familiar with Active Campaign, or another email platform
- Experience leveraging or writing Help Documentation (Helpscout)
- Comfortable with Data (Mixpanel, Helpscout, Chameleon preferred) to understand how to target users for specific product marketing messages & communicate data insights from results
- Startup experience a plus
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
- Product, Marketing or related background preferred
Healthie offers a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, a 401(k) plan with company matching, and a parental leave program. We also offer some not-so-standard benefits, including learning & development stipends, nutritional coaching, fitness membership budget, co-working subscriptions, a laptop plus equipment stipend, and Summer Fridays.
Healthie is committed to equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. We're proud to be building a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, and growth. Whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.