Healthie offers tele-health, business management, and coaching tools for digital health startups, retails stores, health and wellness clinics, and other organizations. Our software and API helps companies of all sizes deliver virtual and in-person care. Thousands of businesses use Healthie's software every day to help their clients live healthier lives, rooted in prevention and long-term care. Learn more about Healthie at: https://www.gethealthie.com/
As the Director of Customer Support, you’ll have a substantial impact on the company and our mission from day one. You’ll lead the Customer Support team in helping our providers use Healthie and serving as a customer advocate to Healthie's Product Team.
Our ideal hire believes in the value of delivering an exceptional customer support experience. The Customer Support team is first in line to help current and prospective customers, so your ability to understand and teach others about the product and support best practices will be incredibly valuable. You will become an expert in all areas of the product and help our team troubleshoot potential bugs, document feature requests, update FAQ articles, and escalate inquiries to our technical support engineers accordingly.
This is a full-time position
Must reside in the U.S.
- Own the Customer Support experience
- Draft and Report quarterly OKRs
- Manage support team KPI's
- Lead a team of 6-8 support specialists
- Run weekly 1:1 meetings with all support team members
- Build processes and playbooks that enable team members to collaborate and execute effectively
- Participate in managing customer escalations, and engage with customers to triage their issues via tickets and video conferencing
- Forecast hiring needs and recruit members who are focused on delivering world class customer support
- Develop and nurture your team’s skills and experience
- Create, update, or review internal and external-facing documentation
- Foster an environment that maintains good ticket performance and customer satisfaction
- Improve the customer experience in measurable and repeatable ways
- Maintain team shifts for appropriate customer coverage
- 2+ years of experience leading and scaling Customer Support teams at a technical startup (SaaS preferred)
- 4+ years of experience providing customer support for technical startups
- Proficiency with ticket management systems and tools
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics to customers and coworkers of varying technical skill level
- Experience leading remote teams across timezones, with a focus on employee development and achievement of desired results
- You take initiative and ownership to see things through
- You care about people - your colleagues, our customers, and everyone around you.
- You see patterns and take initiative to bring work to completion. For example, if a customer inquires about an issue, in addition to answering the question, you share feedback with our product team, update our FAQ guide, and take other relevant action
- Your former colleagues and managers would say that you are trustworthy, empathetic, and a team-player
- You are an incredible written communicator, written and spoken
- You're a problem solver who can dig deep, but know how to ask for help, to uncover solutions
- You are passionate about Support and why it's an integral part of company success
The salary for this role is up to $130,000 per year, DOE.
Healthie offers a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, a 401(k) plan with company matching, and a parental leave program. We also offer some not-so-standard benefits, including learning & development stipends, nutritional coaching, fitness membership budget, co-working subscriptions, a laptop plus equipment stipend, and Summer Fridays.
Healthie is committed to equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. We're proud to be building a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, and growth. Whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.