Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Receptionist, you will provide customer service to customers, visitors, vendors and employees. This exciting role is ideal for someone with strong customer service, administrative support and has an interest in leading small office projects. Cover letters highly encouraged.
What You Will Do:
- Ensure all phone calls are answered promptly and transferred to the appropriate staff member
- Report employee concerns regarding safety or facilities issues to the appropriate staff
- Assist with administrative processes such as updating and maintaining databases, filing, ordering supplies and managing office postings
- Responsible for employee badge access and administration
- Schedule meetings and assist with all related logistics including catering
- Partner with Office Manager on day to day matters within the business unit
- Partners with Talent Acquisition to schedule candidate interviews
- Receive, sort and route mail, faxes and packages
- Coordinate and/or lead special administrative projects
What You Will Bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Ability to operate a multi-line phone system efficiently
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor with all stakeholders and in hectic and/or emergency situations
- Ability to enforce company safety and security policies
- Ability to exercise judgment within delegated authority
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!