Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that allows consumers and providers to make meaningful connections. As a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist, you will oversee the daily development and deployment of comprehensive digital marketing plans, including SEM, paid social, programmatic display and video to effectively increase awareness, drive acquisition and optimize conversion.
What you will do:
- Map high-impact, results-focused digital marketing strategies to client business objectives
- Support internal teams with digital marketing strategy development including outreach communications, solution ideation, campaign planning, and pitch participation
- Analyze specific audience segments and trends to identify opportunities and develop recommendations to optimize marketing campaign performance and ROI
- Map detailed customer decision journeys for the most valuable customer segments
- Support and translate marketing strategies and tactics through multiple channels (with a significant emphasis on digital media workflow execution) to assist the operational team
- Provide thought leadership to clients and internal teams centered around best practices and future innovations
- Develop strong business relationships through relevant action planning, media budget management, and strategic partnership
What you will bring:
Consulting or in-house digital experience within the healthcare and pharmaceutical space is a minimum requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Analytics, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience using SEM/SEO, paid social, Web Analytics, Display Advertising
- Experience working with external partners and using first and third party data
- Ability to conduct detailed analyses and develop comprehensive marketing solutions
- Ability to create, implement, and execute a fully-integrated digital marketing plan for clients
- Advanced proficiency with CRM, marketing automation tools, and third-party analytics tools
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize quickly
- Ability to interact effectively with company and client C-level executives
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work - empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders - participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks - generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!