Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that allows consumers and providers to make meaningful connections. In our newly created Director, Marketing Automation Operations role, you will have the opportunity to build the short and long-term plans and technology infrastructure to automate our intended consumer journeys and develop corresponding work and process flows.
What you will do:
- Inspire, foster, and advocate for a culture of excitement and passion for marketing automation
- Help an already talented team transform into strategic, proactive business partners
- Drive continued growth and strategic consultation ability across the team
- Serve as an internal expert for CRM-driven marketing automation programs and platforms
- Stay current on industry best practices and implement new features, functionality releases, advanced workflows, personalization, and innovative segmentations
- Sort through and assess our current processes and then leverage those processes or build and deploy new data-driven and scalable marketing automation processes to ensure flawless delivery of campaigns
- Support and executive current programs and growth initiatives while building for the future at the same time
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field of study
- Extensive hands-on, demonstrated experience working with industry tools and analytics packages, including e-mail, web analytics, CRM, and Marketing Automation platforms (ideally Eloqua and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Advanced understanding of how cross-platform integrations impact data flows and campaign enablement
- Multiple years of team/people management experience including the ability to inspire, grow, and motivate employees to push themselves to achieve personal excellence
- Ability to work effectively in a flexible, constantly changing / evolving work environment
- Strong, continuous desire to identify inefficiencies and offer solutions to help bridge gaps
- Ability to be innovative, creative and imaginative
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute simultaneous projects and activities.
- Must be willing to travel between offices (<20%)
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work - empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders - participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks - generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!