Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Product Manager, you will partner with a cross-functional team to craft the future of Healthgrades’ CRM platform, enabling health systems, hospitals and providers to reach those consumers who are seeking care.
Healthgrades CRM is a groundbreaking product that moves beyond a traditional healthcare CRM to help hospital marketers improve marketing effectiveness and drive consumer engagement across their enterprise. By combining HG’s 15 years of experience as a leader in the healthcare CRM sector with premier data technologies, industry validated data science capabilities, native digital marketing approaches, and comprehensive reporting and analytics, hospital marketers can meet patients and non-patients where they are in their journey to find and receive care.
This is an opportunity to work on a cutting-edge SaaS product, designed from scratch, running on AWS, and using the latest technology stacks. Ideally, your extensive background in the healthcare industry will help you understand our users and their key wants and needs. Join our team today if this sounds like the kind of impact you want to make!
What you will do:
- Help lead and define product strategy and vision, delivering high impact products in a dynamic environment
- Complete planning, prioritization and definition/requirements gathering to identify and convey the vision and goals of the CRM product
- Develop requirements for the development of APIs and the ingestion of data from 3rd parties
- Work closely with local and offshore Engineering teams to ensure the product and platform architecture is aligned with the solution roadmap
- Collaborate with all product stakeholders to deliver valuable product features & iterations while driving continuous improvement
- Lead Agile teams through the development process in a Product Owner role including creating and maintaining product backlog, prioritizing features, crafting user stories and defining acceptance.
What you will bring:
- Clinical healthcare background and professional experience highly preferred
- 3+ years in a technical product management role working with an Agile development team through product launches and integrations
- Proficiency with data-focused API integrations, preferably experience integrating with CRM platforms and/or integrating with MarTech vendors. Healthcare data integrations (HL7, FHIR) also a plus.
- Ability to analyze sprint outcomes to develop recommendations and improvements to products and processes
- Ability to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong capacity to communicate detailed, persuasive information to all partners – verbally and/ or in writing
- Experience translating ideas and customer input into creative healthcare products and solutions
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right healthcare decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, inclusive healthcare, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!