We are industry leaders in risk adjustment, making it easier for payers and providers to successfully manage disease risk among their patient populations. By delivering NLP-powered insights into existing clinical workflows and business operations, we help clients improve clinical and financial outcomes and embrace value-based care.
The Solutions Architect is responsible for delivering technical, domain, and business expertise to prospective and existing clients in Risk Adjustment programs, conducting requirements discovery, designing customer-specific solutions, drafting proposals, and gaining internal consensus on pricing and delivery requirements. The Solutions Architect provides day to day strategic support and oversight for Provider clients with at-risk contracting arrangements including Medicare Advantage, Commercial Exchange, ACO’s, Medicaid and Duals products. The Solution Architect also provides continuous, market-grounded input into our product roadmaps and prioritization process.
- Lead the on-site client facing technical and business requirements discovery exercise on all high-potential customer opportunities engaging senior level technical and business leaders at the client and prospect site
- Work to understand Provider clients and prospects risk adjustment landscape to properly understand and synthesize client needs for sales, account management and product development purposes
- Present product capabilities and conduct technical demonstrations to qualified customer opportunities offering up thoughtful perspective relative to client needs and available functionality.
- Create, validate, and present solution proposals that synthesize the technical and business needs of the customer with Health Fidelity’s capabilities, capacity, financial, and business objectives
- Create supporting documents and tools (workflows, analyses, discovery guides, proposal templates) that enable repeatable, thorough scoping and proposal development for new opportunities
- Provide Feedback to internal teams on customer needs, solution feedback, and competitive options and provide insight as to value to client and assist where needed to help design appropriate workflow.
- Maintain expertise in relevant regulatory trends related to MA, ACA, Medicaid, MSSP, NGACO, or other relevant regulatory or risk model changes, etc.
- Lead, with minimal supervision, the preparation of high-quality RFP responses by following established procedures, collating information and managing key stakeholders within a dynamic, sales-driven environment.
- Opportunity win rates (% leads converted to proposal; % proposals converted to closure)
- Opportunity time to close
- Average size and profitability of converted/won proposals
- # Client discovery meetings/calls, product demonstrations, and proposals delivered per month
- 360 review inputs from Operations/Professional Services/Commercial team
- Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) responses
- Pre-emptive solution designs and proposals for clients before they distribute RFPs
- Statements of Work (SOW)
- Feedback on client use cases, feature prioritization, and client objections
- Guidance on regulatory updates from governmental bodies such as CMS/DMHC, etc.
- Product demonstrations
- Pricing model for each sales opportunity and related SalesForce workflow and reports
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology or Engineering and 10+ years of experience
- 5 years of customer facing experience in Risk Adjustment with demonstrated ability to lead and close sales opportunities
- Deep understanding of the technical and operational processes of multiple EHR environments (especially Epic), especially physician workflows, integration protocols/tools/standards, and revenue cycle modules
- Experience creating complex pricing proposals, tied to measurable value, for a variety of provider organizations (Health systems, IPAs, ACOs, etc.).
- Familiarity with risk-based contracting models and regulatory changes, particular new value-based payment models for providers.
- Experience engaging senior leadership at providers, including Clinical Operations, Population Health leadership, CFOs, and CMIOs.
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers at all management levels as well as work within a team environment
- Strong problem-solving ability and a customer-centric focus.
- Team focused with an attitude of group achievement as the primary goal.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of member engagement in the healthcare and provider marketplace including Dual Eligibility, Risk Adjustment, and HEDIS/Quality.
- Proficient at executing when experiencing multiple competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintain Subject Matter Expert (SME) level industry and product knowledge
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SQL.
- Working knowledge and comfort for utilizing Apple Macbook, and Google/GSuite