Head of Content & Social
Heal is relationship-based, technology-driven doctor house calls that improve outcomes and lower costs by re-inventing medical care for patients, providers and payors alike
The health-tech startup is based in Santa Monica, CA, founded in October 2014. Heal wants to revolutionize the largest and most important industry in America, by changing how healthcare should be delivered.
With impressive early success indicators, $40MM in total funding from well-respected investors, Heal is well-positioned to revolutionize the $2.4 trillion healthcare industry by changing the way everyday Americans see doctors.
You will be one of the first 30 team members of a dynamic early-stage startup with a proven business model, generous funding and on the verge of scaling the business. We are are part of a very mission-driven company looking make healthcare better and accessible for all, and want others who want to be part of that mission.
Help drive word of mouth awareness and engagement across our platforms. The position demands both a keen marketing sense, strong writing capabilities, creativity and multi-tasking skills to achieve business objectives.
- Guide overall vision for content, voice and editorial strategy
- Create and manage editorial calendar to meet retention and growth goals
- Develop new content initiatives with partners and new distribution outlets
- Manage video and all editorial creative - from concept to delivery
- Increase total audience of social
- Manage weekly newsletters
- You know how to write clickable, meaningful content
- Work with data team to create content that is picked up by other media for earned media,
- Understand psychographic info to help make big picture decisions
- Create and lead social media marketing campaigns that forward our Content Marketing initiatives while growing our business and strengthening consumers’ relationship with Heal
- Develop blog plan, and write blog posts
- Develop and execute social strategies
- Act as series ‘subject matter expert,’ leveraging insights about fan behavior to inform the approach
- Track, monitor and analyze performance analytics of social campaigns to optimize community outreach and engagement.
- Establish and track weekly growth goals and develop ideas to continue expanding reach.
- Support other social initiatives as needed
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- B.A. required. 5 - 7 years’ content, editorial and /or social media marketing for a known brand
- Photoshop, Email tools (Mailchimp, etc)
- Strong command of social platforms, popular listening tools, and industry-standard publishing tools
- Strong command of the digital PR, content syndication, and influencer marketing spaces
- Instinctual ability to put the consumer first
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding writing chops
- Entrepreneurial, scrappy, do-before-you-delegate
- Resourceful problem solver
- A Builder who is thoughtful and able to create the playbook
- Want to be part of something bigger than yourself
- Compassionate with grit and determination
- Understand and embrace Heal’s mission