- In a nutshell - you know your stuff, and will lead our growth
- Develop research and plan for positioning Heal nationally, and in regional markets
- Manage the funnel to accelerate qualified leads
- Build lifecycle capabilities and campaigns from lead capture on the site all the way through to rewards for loyal customers.
- You will track and report on Performance KPIs across all channels to optimise ROI.
- Optimize campaigns and allocate resources based on likelihood to scale with efficiency. Achieve planned target metrics, most importantly net CPA
- Develop and define user acquisition strategy, including channel, geo, persona, and vertical focus.
- Actively manage the ads, affiliate, and seo and sem channels while looking for new channels and ways to increase our word-of-mouth
- Use data to make decisions, and influence marketing leadership.
- As a startup, there are many other things that we could list here as well
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 7 years online consumer acquisition with hands-on experience creating, launching and measuring in-house online/mobile marketing programs, such as SEM, SEO, Display, Affiliate, ASO, etc.
- Proven experience in driving membership revenue growth leveraging LTV & survival analytics
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail (Excel, A/B testing). Deep experience with digital media management, web analytics tools and using digital data and metrics to inform strategies.
- Proven, successful track record of increasing acquisition, nurturing, and conversions while managing against aggressive CPA and revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- B.S. in Marketing or Communications or other relevant degree, MBA preferred
- Entrepreneurial, scrappy, do-before-you-delegate.
- Resourceful problem solver
- A Builder who is thoughtful and able to create the playbook
- You want to be part of something bigger than yourself
- Compassionate with grit and determination
- Understand and embrace Heal’s mission
- A fast learner. Healthcare is complicated; you’re excited to get into the details and become an expert.