You will be one of the first 30 team members of a dynamic early-stage startup with a proven business model, generous funding and on the verge of scaling the business.
Help drive word of mouth awareness and engagement across our platforms. The position demands both a keen marketing sense, strong planning and multi-tasking skills to achieve business objectives.
The ideal candidate is a team player who is relentlessly passionate about innovation for good, and can effortlessly switch back and forth between planning & execution. The role is always looking at how we can give more to our customers, and help them understand the bigger picture of what we are doing to move the needle in healthcare.
- Develop research and plan for positioning Heal nationally, and in regional markets
- Leverage market intelligence and consumer insights to craft audience, creative, and campaign strategies
- Manage CRM Model – Partner closely with Analytics group to own and leverage the customer database, CRM tools, member marketing segmentation efforts, automation, member data decision making, and retention activation.
- Guide development of highly persuasive creatives to key segments
- Owns the voice of the customer and the customer experience
- Develop and manage marketing, creative and customer service teams
- Champion user needs to appropriately position Heal based on rigorous insights
- Launch innovative fully integrated marketing initiatives across Digital, Social, Offline, BTL, OOH, Experiential and Comms
- Identify, recruit, and manage influencer/brand ambassador programs
- Maintain the brand and voice of Heal across every consumer touchpoint (In-Home visits, Enterprise visits, online and offline comms)
- Manage our ongoing email program, continuously driving improvements by putting in place comprehensive, measurable testing plans and strategies
- Lead the process of building out segmentation and lifecycle marketing and provide thought leadership on how best to communicate to our patients, doctors & partners
- Drive increases in our overall customer lifetime value
- Implement and optimize programs such as VIP, refer a friend and gifting
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 5+ years of hands-on Marketing leadership in retention, CRM, and loyalty management… and demonstrated success in creating / improving the business.
- 7+ years of overall business & marketing progression.
- CRM & automation systems and concepts
- Segmentation that drive marketing, retention, product
- Campaign Management & marketing automation (tools, work flows, A/B testing, profiling, segmentation, personalization, triggered events, customer journey, quantitative test designs, and activation to drive retention KPIs).
- Email leadership (ESPs, marketing databases, list segments, triggered events.)
- Experience in leveraging other channels to build retention (i.e. social, seo, content management, SMS, etc.)
- Experience in Influencer and WOM marketing
- Creative, with a desire to create new and innovative campaigns in a nimble, empowered environment
- Exceptional communicator
- Demonstrated talent for taking a novel approach resulting in fresh ideas and insights, and leading the way rather than merely following trends
- Ability to engage empathetically and authentically with audiences
- Entrepreneurial, scrappy, do-before-you-delegate
- Resourceful problem solver
- A Builder who is thoughtful and able to create the playbook
- Want to be part of something bigger than yourself
- Compassionate with grit and determination
- Understand and embrace Heal’s mission