Heal is relationship-based, technology-driven doctor house calls that improve outcomes and lower costs by re-inventing medical care for patients, providers and payors alike
The health-tech startup is based in Santa Monica, CA, founded in October 2014. Heal wants to revolutionize the largest and most important industry in America, by changing how healthcare should be delivered.
With impressive early success indicators, over $50MM in total funding from well-respected investors and at a Series A, Heal is well-positioned to revolutionize the $2.4 trillion healthcare industry by changing the way everyday Americans see doctors. Mission driven company that is working to change healthcare outcomes and affordability in healthcare.
You will be one of the first 30 team members of a dynamic early-stage startup with a proven business model, generous funding and on the verge of massive scale.
The position demands both a keen analytical sense, strong planning and multi-tasking skills to achieve business objectives. The ideal candidate is a team player who is relentlessly passionate about innovation for good, and can effortlessly switch back and forth between planning & execution.
- In a nutshell - you love to drive growth and move the needle
- Develop research and plan for positioning Heal nationally, and in regional markets
- Manage the funnel to accelerate qualified leads
- Build lifecycle capabilities and campaigns from lead capture on the site all the way through to rewards for loyal customers.
- You will track and report on Performance KPIs across all channels to optimize ROI.
- Optimize campaigns and allocate resources based on likelihood to scale with efficiency. Achieve planned target metrics, most importantly net CPA
- Develop and define user acquisition strategy, including channel, geo, persona, and vertical focus.
- Actively manage the ads, affiliate, and seo and sem channels while looking for new channels and ways to increase our word-of-mouth
- Use data to make decisions, and influence marketing leadership.
- As a startup, there are many other things that we could list here as well
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 7 years online consumer acquisition with hands-on experience creating, launching and measuring in-house online/mobile marketing programs, such as SEM, SEO, Display, Affiliate, ASO, etc.
- Understands 360 marketing and have had your hand in alot of different things
- Proven experience in driving membership revenue growth leveraging LTV & survival analytics
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail (Excel, A/B testing). Deep experience with digital media management, web analytics tools and using digital data and metrics to inform strategies.
- Proven, successful track record of increasing acquisition, nurturing, and conversions while managing against aggressive CPA and revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- B.S. in Marketing or Communications or other relevant degree, MBA preferred
- Entrepreneurial, scrappy, do-before-you-delegate.
- Resourceful problem solver
- A Builder who is thoughtful and able to create the playbook
- You want to be part of something bigger than yourself
- Compassionate with grit and determination
- Understand and embrace Heal’s mission
- A fast learner. Healthcare is complicated; you’re excited to get into the details and become an expert.