Heal is revolutionizing the $2.4 trillion healthcare industry by changing the way every day Americans see doctors, with on-demand doctor house calls. Heal has proven that doctor-house calls can radically improve medical outcomes and save the healthcare industry billions of dollars. The company promises to transform medicine from a factory-like, impersonal system into a highly personalized and effective solution where doctors can practice what they are passionate about and patients can receive high-quality care in the comfort of their homes, offices or hotels.
As one of the first 30 team members of a dynamic early-stage startup with a proven business model, generous funding and on the verge of scaling the business, this is a remarkable opportunity to join a company in which you will participate in changing the world.
- Own customer advocacy, end-to-end: from identifying complaints and ensuring steps to resolution, or proactively preventing negative customer experiences.
- Contact customers by phone, understand their issues and communicate paths to a resolution.
- Effectively keep customers updated throughout the resolution process via phone and email.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure satisfactory resolution of customer issues.
- Escalate issues on a case-by-case basis based on existing protocols.
- Create new protocols to improve customer satisfaction and resolution management.
- Generate reports identifying metrics for issues and successful resolutions.
- Leave no customer issue outstanding.
- Provide feedback to internal stakeholders about process or product improvements.
- Review completed cases and capture learnings in knowledge base.
- Review customer support tickets and apply sentiment analysis, keywords and common sense to identify at-risk customers for poor customer experiences.
- As a customer service champion, your role is to be an advocate for EVERY Heal customer - and champion the customers needs/concerns internally to obtain the priority they need to resolve.
- Hands-on, start-up scrappy mindset.
- 1-3+ years work experience in a Complaint Resolution or Customer Champion role required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service.
- Experience in companies with strong customer service track records (preferred).
- Tech savvy. Comfortable with products, technology and systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Understand and embrace Heal’s mission.
- Entrepreneurial, scrappy, do-before-you-delegate.
- Resourceful problem solver and analytical thinker.
- A process-driven builder who is thoughtful and able to create the playbook.
- You want to be part of something bigger than yourself.
- Compassionate with grit and determination.