Heal is revolutionizing the $2.4 trillion healthcare industry by changing the way every day Americans see doctors, with on-demand doctor house calls. Heal has proven that doctor-house calls can radically improve medical outcomes and save the healthcare industry billions of dollars. The company promises to transform medicine from a factory-like, impersonal system into a highly personalized and effective solution where doctors can practice what they are passionate about and patients can receive high-quality care in the comfort of their homes, offices or hotels.
As one of the first 30 team members of a dynamic early-stage startup with a proven business model, generous funding and on the verge of scaling the business, this is a remarkable opportunity to join a company in which you will participate in changing the world.
- As a touch point with our customers, represent Heal and our values with an exceptionally compassionate and empathetic attitude. Deliver on Heal’s commitment to its customers every time.
- Make every communication and interaction between Heal and its customers a positive and professional experience.
- Ensure that all inbound customer communications are handled in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
- Use software ticket tracking system for triage, communication and resolution workflows.
- Manage process for resolution of customer service tickets.
- Use internal knowledge base to solve tickets.
- Suggest knowledge base items as and when undocumented issues arise.
- Identify systematic issues based on your experience working directly with customers.
- Follow the escalation protocol correctly to ensure tickets are routed to the right Tier 2 and Tier 3 channels.
- Answer inbound phone calls with professionalism and poise.
- Initiate outbound phone calls with patients to confirm visit times or reschedule visits as needed.
- Resolve issues effectively and efficiently while providing an incredible customer service experience to patients.
- Train, onboard and mentor new team members as the team grows.
- Hands-on, start-up scrappy mindset.
- 1-3+ years work experience in Customer Service or Front Desk hospitality required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service.
- Strong experience in customer facing environments.
- Experience in companies with strong customer service track records (preferred).
- Ability to handle customer stress with composure.
- Tech savvy. Comfortable with products, technology and systems.
- Motivated learner who wants to increase their knowledge and experience in the healthcare space.
- Bilingual preferred but not required (Spanish and other languages).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Understand and embrace Heal’s mission.
- Entrepreneurial, scrappy, do-before-you-delegate.
- Resourceful problem solver and analytical thinker.
- A process-driven builder who is thoughtful and able to create the playbook.
- You want to be part of something bigger than yourself.
- Compassionate with grit and determination.