DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoot and resolve end user desktop/laptop issues in a mixed Windows and Mac OS X environment as well as Google Apps
- Handle service requests from management and end-users related to new installations, changes, break/fix, and troubleshooting.
- Provides support to end users with systems and software problems and questions.
- Maintain helpdesk applications and process helpdesk tickets.
- Develops procedures, tutorials, training guides and documentation.
- Telephone support (VOIP, RingCentral, etc.)
- Actively support Heal’s commitment to Quality and all quality objectives, with an emphasis on continual improvement.
- Proactively provide patch management and upgrades to ensure the highest level of support and security.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by IT management.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years with Windows and Mac operating systems and relevant software packages, including MS Office applications.
- Proficient working with end users in a networked mixed OS client/server environment.
- Highly motivated team player with strong communication skills able to perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Experience with Mac OSX a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot network, desktops, printers, peripherals, and wireless both OS and hardware.
- Must have the ability to complete assignments within time frame specified by IT Management.
- Must be able to operate in a fast-paced organization and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all levels.
- Must be flexible with work schedules and be available to work overtime on evenings and weekends, with or without advanced notice.
We're a company founded by veteran entrepreneurs and medical doctors. Our idea came from our own family experience of having kids and needing easier access to great doctors using the on-demand/sharing economy models. We have incredible angel investors and an ambitious vision.
Joining our team now is an opportunity to be one of the first people in a funded company with a highly disruptive solution to a huge problem within a $2.4 trillion sector of our economy - healthcare.
If that sounds like a lot of buzz words, let's talk and you'll learn more. The interview will be worth your while.
The founders of this company are family-oriented parents. We put a great deal of emphasis on LIFESTYLE and making your work fit your life. We want like-minded people who want to change the world, while maintaining a happy, successful personal life too. Oh, and we're right by the beach.