- Hiring, training and managing a team of medical assistants providing high quality medical care and doctor support at patient homes, living facilities, and corporate offices throughout California
- Selecting, sourcing, ordering and equipping medical kits for doctors including portable diagnostic equipment, routine medical supplies and state-of-the-art emerging devices
- Providing phone and email support to doctors, customer service and patients
- Calling patients with lab results
- Coordinating care and transfer of medical records between doctors, case managers, hospitals, specialists, etc.
- Creating and charting medical records and building templates for specialized care
- Exceptional leadership skills and the ability to manage a high performance, loyal and patient-friendly team of medical assistants, customer support and case managers
- Proven experience managing a team of 15 to 50 people in a fast-paced and productive work environment
- Superlative written and verbal communications skills
- Expert proficiency in state-of-the art EMR and business productivity software
- BS degree from a recognized university PLUS advanced education in nursing or medicine with at least 3 years of patient-facing experience
- Detail oriented, precise and accurate
- Uncanny ability to think outside the box of "the way medical care is," to invent the way it should be
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision
- Stock options
- Startup experience is a plus
- Extremely detail oriented
- Being able to multitask and juggle multiple projects
- People management skills
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexible schedule, including at least 1 day a weekend
- Minimum of 1-2 years related experience
- Clinical experience required: 1 year
We're a company founded by veteran entrepreneurs and medical doctors. Our idea came from our own family experience of having kids and needing easier access to great doctors using the on-demand/sharing economy models. We have incredible angel investors and an ambitious vision.
Joining our team now is an opportunity to be one of the first people in a funded company with a highly disruptive solution to a huge problem within a $2.4 trillion sector of our economy - healthcare.
If that sounds like a lot of buzz words, let's talk and you'll learn more. The interview will be worth your while.
The founders of this company are family-oriented parents. We put a great deal of emphasis on LIFESTYLE and making your work fit your life. We want like-minded people who want to change the world, while maintaining a happy, successful personal life too. Oh, and we're right by the beach.