Location: Atlanta, GA
Who We Are:
At Heal, we believe improving health outcomes starts by meeting patients where they're most comfortable: at home. That’s why we provide value-based, in-home primary care to seniors on Medicare and select Medicare Advantage plans. By connecting our compassionate, patient-focused clinical teams with proprietary, tech-enabled solutions, Heal is transforming the way seniors access healthcare.
Our award-winning doctor house call, telemedicine, and remote monitoring solutions serve patients across 8 states including Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, New Orleans, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Washington. Having served over 250,000 patients and raised over $200MM in investment capital from the likes of Fidelity, Humana, and other prominent financiers, we now have an eye towards rapidly scaling to a position of market leadership.
At Heal, we believe in creating a culture that is efficient, engaging and full of passion. We take pride in recognizing employees for their hard work and dedication and our CEO is never more than a phone call away. Come help us revolutionize the healthcare experience by putting patients first!
The Community Engagement Specialist will generate new patient growth through engagement of community referrals and connecting with individual seniors. The CE Specialist engages with prospective patients by developing and leveraging strong, lasting relationships with community partners, senior residences and organizations. They participate in and host activities that introduce Heal’s brand and special model of care in the designated Market zip codes. The position reports to the Director of Partner Channels in the assigned Market.
The candidate should be comfortable engaging with seniors and diverse populations, proficient at public speaking, hosting educational and community events.
- Drive Heal patient growth in market designated zip codes by building relationships with senior organizations, residences, centers of influence, faith based organizations
- Collaborate with brokers and agents at all senior facing events
- Willing to be in the field in designated market 75-100% of time
- Develop a territory resource plan that includes demographic data, senior resources, and potential partnerships
- Weekly & monthly reporting of Market activity, growth numbers and additional information as requested
- Current Driver’s license and car insurance
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and teamwork a must
- Self starter, high energy and creative
- Flexibility in working hours and days of the week
- Computer skills proficient in Microsoft office/Apple applications
- Experience working with seniors
- Senior housing and/or senior community organizations
- Physician group or ancillary healthcare organizations
- Community marketing
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years Medicare insurance experience or health plan sales required.
- Driving record check required
- Travel required: 75-100% within the market
Get Heal (dba “Heal”) recognizes and values the key to success is the experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Heal is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer to all individual, regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.