Position: Patient Support Coordinator
Location: New York, NY
Who We Are:
At Heal, we believe improving health outcomes starts by meeting patients where they're most comfortable: at home. That’s why we provide value-based, in-home primary care to seniors on Medicare and select Medicare Advantage plans. By connecting our compassionate, patient-focused clinical teams with proprietary, tech-enabled solutions, Heal is transforming the way seniors access healthcare.
Our award-winning doctor house call, telemedicine, and remote monitoring solutions serve patients across 8 states including Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, New Orleans, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Washington. Having served over 250,000 patients and raised over $200MM in investment capital from the likes of Fidelity, Humana, and other prominent financiers, we now have an eye towards rapidly scaling to a position of market leadership.
At Heal, we believe in creating a culture that is efficient, engaging, and full of passion. We take pride in recognizing employees for their hard work and dedication and our CEO is never more than a phone call away. Come help us revolutionize the healthcare experience by putting patients first!
• As a touch point with our patients, represent Heal and our values with an exceptionally compassionate and empathetic attitude. Deliver on Heal’s commitment to its patients every time.
• Make every communication and interaction between Heal and its patients a positive and professional experience.
• Ensure that all inbound patient communications are handled in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
• Use software ticket tracking system for triage, communication and resolution workflows.
• Manage process for resolution of patient service tickets.
• Use internal knowledge base to solve tickets.
• Suggest knowledge base items as and when undocumented issues arise.
• Identify systematic issues based on your experience working directly with patients.
• Follow the escalation protocol correctly to ensure tickets are routed to the right Tier 2 and Tier 3 channels.
• Answer inbound phone calls with professionalism and poise.
• Initiate outbound phone calls with patients to confirm visit times or reschedule visits as needed.
• Resolve issues effectively and efficiently while providing an incredible customer service experience to patients.
• Train, onboard and mentor new team members as the team grows.
• Hands-on, start-up scrappy mindset.
• 1-3+ years work experience in Customer Service or Front Desk hospitality required.
• Front office/ front desk MA experience.
• Must be professional.
• Tech savvy. Comfortable with products, technology, and systems.
• Must allow for flexible scheduling.
NICE TO HAVES:
Familiarity and/or previous experience with the following:
• How to use EMR.
• How to do electronic prescription/electronic referral.
• HIPAA, Compliance, Fraud, Waste, and Abuse.
• Understand and embrace Heal’s mission.
• Entrepreneurial, scrappy, do-before-you-delegate.
• Resourceful problem solver and analytical thinker.
• A process-driven builder who is thoughtful and able to create the playbook.
• You want to be part of something bigger than yourself.
• Compassionate with grit and determination.
Get Heal (dba “Heal”) recognizes and values the key to success is the experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Heal is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer to all individual, regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.