Who We Are:
At Heal, we believe improving health outcomes starts by meeting patients where they're most comfortable: at home. That’s why we provide value-based, in-home primary care to seniors on Medicare and select Medicare Advantage plans. By connecting our compassionate, patient-focused clinical teams with proprietary, tech-enabled solutions, Heal is transforming the way seniors access healthcare.
Our award-winning doctor house call, telemedicine, and remote monitoring solutions serve patients across 8 states including Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, New Orleans, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Washington. Having served over 250,000 patients and raised over $200MM in investment capital from the likes of Fidelity, Humana, and other prominent financiers, we now have an eye towards rapidly scaling to a position of market leadership.
At Heal, we believe in creating a culture that is efficient, engaging, and full of passion. We take pride in recognizing employees for their hard work and dedication and our CEO is never more than a phone call away. Come help us revolutionize the healthcare experience by putting patients first!
- Understanding of core software engineering computer science principles: design patterns, time complexity, concurrency, object-oriented/functional/declarative programming paradigms
- Proficiency in React and its core principles/tooling: components (lifecycle, mounting, rendering, hooks), reactivity, virtual DOM, state management (Redux/RTK, Context API), CRA, DevTools
- Experience using modern JS technologies such as TypeScript, Node.js, latest ECMAScript standards, bundlers & build tools
- Understanding of Agile methodology and requirements-driven software development
- Ability to improve existing codebases and implement new features using industry standard methodologies
- Experience utilizing software development and continuous integration tools (Git, Jenkins)
- Ability to work independently on features and deliver work in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for collaborating with team members
- (Preferred, but not required) Experience or familiarity with other scripting, back-end, and mobile languages/technologies: Swift, Kotlin, Ruby, Python, Java, Postgres, MongoDB, and/or Redis
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.S) in computer science
Please Note: This position is not budgeted for Sponsorship.
Get Heal (dba “Heal”) recognizes and values the key to success is the experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Heal is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer to all individual, regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.