Who We Are:
At Heal, we believe improving health outcomes starts by meeting patients where they're most comfortable: at home. That’s why we provide value-based, in-home primary care to seniors on Medicare and select Medicare Advantage plans. By connecting our compassionate, patient-focused clinical teams with proprietary, tech-enabled solutions, Heal is transforming the way seniors access healthcare.
Our award-winning doctor house call, telemedicine, and remote monitoring solutions serve patients across 8 states including Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, New Orleans, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Washington. Having served over 250,000 patients and raised over $200MM in investment capital from the likes of Fidelity, Humana, and other prominent financiers, we now have an eye towards rapidly scaling to a position of market leadership.
At Heal, we believe in creating a culture that is efficient, engaging, and full of passion. We take pride in recognizing employees for their hard work and dedication and our CEO is never more than a phone call away. Come help us revolutionize the healthcare experience by putting patients first!
A day in the life of a Heal Driver:
- You will meet up with your physician partner prior to the first visit and drive him/her to all visits throughout the day; you will use your own car and be reimbursed for the mileage.
- Six and twelve-hour shifts are available from 7:30 AM-8:30 PM, 7 days/week
- This is a part-time role with weekend availability
- You will use a phone-based messaging services to communicate across your team
- Our robust operations team will ensure you’re supported as you navigate travel.
Skills & Requirements
- Consistently exhibit the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and accountability
- Comfort navigating your local market by car
- Valid auto insurance, auto registration, and EZ Pass Tag
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% Employer Paid Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks PTO
All employees who drive during a shift are provided a GPS tracking device called “NOW”. The NOW device allows Heal to improve the accuracy of reported locations and arrival times, while also expediting the mileage reimbursement process. Please note, the NOW device is the sole method for submitting mileage reimbursement and needs to be used during the entirety of the employee's shift. If not, this will cause delays in mileage reimbursement and possible inaccuracies.
Get Heal (dba “Heal”) recognizes and values the key to success is the experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Heal is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer to all individuals, regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.