Heal is a fast-growing, on-demand physician house call service, and we are actively seeking Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants who want to join an innovative company that is disrupting the traditional, high friction, office-based care model.
The Heal experience brings preventive, primary, and urgent care to a patient’s doorstep. We empower our medical teams to develop deep patient relationships through unhurried visits, comprehensive care, and immersion in the patient’s home environment. We invest heavily in the patient experience while minimizing overhead and paperwork, and through this model we have achieved some of the highest patient satisfaction scores in the industry and 5 star ratings on care gap closures.
We are looking for Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants who have a passion for improving the way care is delivered and who want to get back to the fundamentals of good medicine. As Heal uses our $70M in venture funding to expand nationally, we are looking for physicians who are eager to take on professional development opportunities and deepen patient relationships. As a Heal medical team member, you will work with colleagues who are board-certified or board-eligible in pediatrics, internal medicine, and family medicine. You will be supported by a dedicated personal driver and you will have a world-class technology team building you the tools you need to maximize efficiency while reducing overhead.
A day in the life of a Heal NP/PA:
- Flexible scheduling
- Full-time employment opportunities available
- Typically see one to two patients an hour, with goals set to drive interpersonal relationships with patients and families
- A dedicated driver or rideshare provides transportation while you maintain a medical supply kit
- Use of iPad for EMR charting
- Heal operations support for prescription refills, lab follow up, and coordinated care management
Skills & Requirements
- Dedicated to providing excellent healthcare and a top-quality patient experience.
- Strong belief in the revolutionary nature of house calls and passionate about improving (or better yet disrupting) care delivery.
- Consistently exhibit the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, accountability, and compassion.
- Willingness to work in a revolutionary environment that sometimes necessitates last minute problem solving and out of the box thinking.
- Technically savvy and comfortable using tools such as iPads for charting and HIPAA secure messaging apps for care coordination.
- Flexible with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must have active state license and DEA.
- Senior Patient Care Experience Required.
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Medical and religious exemptions will be granted based upon review of proper documentation. Heal will adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
All employees who drive during a shift are provided a GPS tracking device called “NOW”. The NOW device allows Heal Doctors to improve the accuracy of reported locations and arrival times, while also expediting the mileage reimbursement process. Please note, the NOW device is the sole method for submitting mileage reimbursement and needs to be used during the entirety of the employee's shift. If not, this will cause delays in mileage reimbursement and possible inaccuracies.
Get Heal (DBA “Heal”) recognizes and values the key to success is the experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Heal is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.