Heal Doctors provides convenient access to high-quality medical care to patients within the house call and enterprise setting in a compassionate, complete, comprehensive, and cost-effective manner. We are focused on creating a revolutionary patient-centric healthcare model that leverages technology in order to generate positive healthcare outcomes and savings with the help of our medical teams.
- Travel to a patient’s home/work setting to provide evidence-based medical care.
- Ability to treat and manage the health and well-being of patients (from adults to seniors) as it pertains to their wellness, urgent medical issues, and chronic illness with a goal of establishing a primary care relationship.
- Strong work ethic with effective communication skills and a collaborative spirit.
- Attention to detail, especially in medical documentation.
- Knowledge of HEDIS measures and the ability to close gaps in medical care.
- Participation in Heal related activities to build and test products.
- Clinical supervision of medical assistants when working together.
- Work with Medical Directors and the Chief Medical Officer to identify opportunities to innovate and improve medical care.
- Any additional need pertinent to patient care, as directed by the Medical Leadership team.
- State Licensed Physician: Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Must be tech-savvy and be able to easily utilize a smartphone, tablet, and EMR.
- Background Check/ Active medical license with check is required.
- Senior Patient Care Experience Required.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Medical and religious exemptions will be granted based upon review of proper documentation. Heal will adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
All employees who drive during a shift are provided a GPS tracking device called “NOW”. The NOW device allows Heal Doctors to improve the accuracy of reported locations and arrival times, while also expediting the mileage reimbursement process. Please note, the NOW device is the sole method for submitting mileage reimbursement and needs to be used during the entirety of the employee's shift. If not, this will cause delays in mileage reimbursement and possible inaccuracies.
Get Heal (DBA “Heal”) recognizes and values the key to success is the experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Heal is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.