Who We Are:
Heal is revolutionizing the healthcare experience by putting patients first. We are changing lives all around the nation by providing our service 8AM-6PM, 365 days a year. We provide house calls, telemedicine and remote patient monitoring (RPM) in New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Louisiana, Illinois, and Washington.
Since being founded in 2014, Heal has delivered over 150,000 house calls. We are proud to mention our very wide range of notable investors, including: Paul Jacobs, Humana, Jeb Bush, Breyer Capital, IRA Capital, Trans-Pacific Technology Fund, Lionel Richie, and more. Heal has over 100 major corporate clients and is covered as an in-network benefit with most major health plans.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, proactive and hard working individual to assist with coordinating our virtual care models, including telemedicine and remote patient monitoring (RPM). The RPM program has already been launched and the position will work closely with Heal’s Medical Director and Program Coordinator. The nurse coordinator will also work closely with home health agencies to assist with transitional care visits and to arrange for home health needs identified during virtual encounters.
You are exceptionally:
- Passionate about healthcare and improving the lives of patients through our innovative healthcare delivery models.
- Proactive and thrive on identifying solutions to challenges before they become problems.
- Reliable and willing to take on the responsibility of having our patients depend upon you to deliver excellence on a daily-basis.
- Organized and able to work with patients and providers to coordinate the growth of our virtual care programs.
- Responsive and able to communicate effectively across patients, providers and other Heal functions in a timely manner.
What we need:
- Eagerness to take ownership and make an immediate, real impact on patient lives.
- Comfortable with technology and using web based tools to accomplish tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excited about helping to build a new clinical model and aware that pioneering this effort will require comfort with ambiguity and problem solving on the job.
- Willingness to work across three key areas within the company: improving triage processes, coordinating telemedicine visits, and working with the remote patient monitoring team:
○ Working with operations and clinical leadership to improve triage processes. Experience with triage in a primary, urgent, or emergency medical setting preferred.
○ Telemedicine visits to be coordinated for patients and providers within short time frames such as for post-discharge follow up.
○ The Heal Hub is our remote patient monitoring platform and focusing on chronic disease management programs, combining technology & data to drive clinical care delivery and improved outcomes.
- The position will initially focus on triage and telemedicine, and subsequently transition toward a focus on telemedicine and RPM.
- Continuously think about how to improve processes and propose ideas to make the telemedicine and RPM more impactful.
- Independent thinker who doesn’t sit around waiting for instructions and instead identifies challenges and proposes solutions to our Medical Director proactively.
- Awareness that we provide healthcare 365 days a year, and our provider and patient support teams work in shifts 7 days a week. This position is a weekday work schedule on Eastern Time (ET) and may require some flexibility when launching a new program.
- Ability to quickly learn our internal web-based online tools such as for scheduling patient visits, managing routing for medical assistants, and communicating with providers.
- Salary range offer: $65K-$70K annually
- Nursing degree (RN) and active license
- 3 years of clinical experience required
- Experience with telemedicine, home-based care, home health agencies, and care management preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, Microsoft Word or Google Docs, Gmail, and Google Drive