Most recently featured on the CNBC Disruptor 50, Heal is revolutionizing the healthcare industry with uniquely effective home-centric primary care. Our award-winning doctor house calls and telemedicine solutions have served patients across 10 States and Heal is a chosen partner of nearly all major insurance companies. Our patient satisfaction Net Promoter Score is +82, a mark we achieve by using technology to remove friction in traditional healthcare models, liberating doctors to be doctors and patients to get timely, quality healthcare in the privacy and comfort of their own homes. We are engineers, doctors and entrepreneurs who innovate to deliver a superlative healthcare experience. We have raised $200MM in investment capital from the likes of Fidelity, Humana, and other prominent financiers, now with an eye towards rapidly scaling to a position of market leadership.
The Business Analyst, Value Based Care will report to the SVP, Value Based Care and work closely with the Chief Medical Officer, Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Growth Officer. You will be a part of the core team collectively responsible for meeting the deliverables and metrics for our value based care arrangements. The candidate will be responsible for identifying key performance indicators directly linked to our strategic objectives, integrating data from diverse sources, automating data analysis, creating dashboards/reports that meaningfully inform decision making, increasing visibility of overall performance to leadership stakeholders and ultimately working to improve healthcare outcomes for our patients.
- Goal oriented and passionate about creating successful outcomes to support our mission of improving access to quality healthcare.
- Experience with healthcare, including in data analysis, ideally within value based care
- Masterfully identifies KPIs directly linked to our strategic objectives.
- Experience designing dashboards and reports that meaningfully inform decision making and improve business performance. Ideally has experience with Tableau, PowerBi, Metabase, and/or other data visualization tools.
- Not daunted by but in fact driven to define new processes that improve healthcare delivery and efficiency.
- Doesn't "black box" projects, but actually understands the project, its goals and value, and delivers results relative to those.
- Exceptional organizational and task management skills, keeping oneself and other stakeholders organized.
- Extreme attention to detail and excited to lead due diligence at every step of the way.
- Structured, data-driven problem solver with a strong understanding of how to simplify complexity and optimize solutions that meet stakeholder needs.
- Excellent communicator that can switch between succinct yet comprehensive and insightful synthesis, and exhaustive detailed analysis.
What We Need:
- Proven track record in data analysis.
- Superb Excel modeling and presentation skills; SQL knowledge preferred but not required.
- Excellent ability to parallelize tasks and projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and Google G-Suite (Docs, Sheets and Slides).
- Experience with reporting platforms, such as Tableau or Metabase, is preferred.
- Experience in tech start-up environment preferred.
- Experience in healthcare is required.
- Understanding of value based care required.
(Open to Remote)