Make your work matter. Your unique contributions and technical ideas can make a rewarding impact on millions of lives in modernizing the healthcare industry. Bring your enthusiasm and dedication to Heal, and be part of creating a transformative legacy.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for experienced Senior DevOps Engineer who is interested in working with a fast-growing team in building industry-leading health-tech services. You will be working on a small team using cutting edge technology and tools to build and support infrastructure for our diverse environment including customer facing applications, services, data processing, and internal tooling.
You fight fires at scale and continually identify areas for process improvement in the production environment. You are a creative self-starter and strategic thinker who can work autonomously to develop innovative and scalable solutions.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Maintain platform infrastructure as code
- Create and maintain infrastructure as code modules and abstractions used by developers
- Work with development teams on optimizations and best-practices
- Maintain ELK stack for log aggregation and line of business functionality
- Manage and maintain CI/CD jenkins pipeline
- Improve automation, scalability, monitoring and security
YOUR SKILLS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Comfortable working in bash terminals
- Security tool integration at all levels of the stack (ossec, WAFs, iptables/security groups, VPN, etc.)
- Experience working in regulated environments (HIPAA/PCI)
- Experience with Puppet and Hiera
- Expertise in Docker/Containers
- Experience with Terraform, especially related to AWS services
- Used agile development management tools, such as Jira, to manage your own workload
- Knowledge of authentication/authorization protocol (AD/LDAP, SAML, OpenID/OAuth2)
- Experience with load balancers (F5, NetScaler, HAProxy, Traefik)
- Knowledge of networking/OSI model (subnetting, routing protocols, etc)
- Airflow/Python experience a plus
- Experience with HashiCorp products (Vault, Consul, Terraform, Nomad)
- Strong understanding of multi-tiered PKI (OCSP responders, Stapling/CAA records, etc.)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Weekly team lunch
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Parental leave for four weeks
- FSA plans and company paid Short Term Disability
- 401k plan
The current healthcare system is broken, full of friction, not accessible to the masses and treats patients as another number. At Heal, we understand that healthcare is personal, that’s why we put patients front and center.
We are the undisputed market leader in doctor house calls, using technology to make experiences easy, efficient, trustworthy, and highly personal. We aim to create meaningful relationships between doctors and patients so people can worry less about the process and instead focus on their health.
In under 6 years, Heal has raised over $160 million in investment capital, delivered over 250,000 house calls and driven over $62 million in healthcare cost savings. Heal was named the 13th most disruptive private company in the U.S by the 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50 as we recently rolled out affordable flatrate Healthcare.
Join us toward creating the future of healthcare and helping millions across the nation