Most recently featured on the CNBC Disruptor 50, Heal is revolutionizing the healthcare industry with uniquely effective home-centric primary care. Our award-winning doctor house calls and telemedicine solutions have served patients across 10 States and Heal is a chosen partner of nearly all major insurance companies. Our patient satisfaction Net Promoter Score is +82, a mark we achieve by using technology to remove friction in traditional healthcare models, liberating doctors to be doctors and patients to get timely, quality healthcare in the privacy and comfort of their own homes. We are engineers, doctors and entrepreneurs who innovate to deliver a superlative healthcare experience. We have raised $200MM in investment capital from the likes of Fidelity, Humana, and other prominent financiers, now with an eye towards rapidly scaling to a position of market leadership.
Superior healthcare starts with behavior change - which at Heal starts with you. Changing a no to a yes changes lives, especially if it means the 77 year old with four unmanaged chronic conditions and zero healthcare support gives in-home primary care a chance at Heal and finally gets the help they need.
We are looking for a mission-driven Conversion Manager to help us drive up conversion rate. You will be responsible for setting the vision, owning the transitional steps along the patient journey, and have the opportunity to transform the way we bring healthy home.
The Conversion Manager will report to the SVP, Strategic Growth and will be responsible for driving adoption and engagement, including:
- Optimizing the patient funnel to meet growth targets
- Owning the phone-based patient experience to create engaged patients
- Leading and developing Heal team focused on patient acquisition, activation, and retention
- Deep diving into conversion rate metrics to identify bottlenecks and improve performance for a better patient experience
- Independently producing, interpreting, and drawing conclusions from data to influence decision making
- Performing root cause analyses, defining optimal solutions, and presenting proposals including ROI analyses as needed
- Partnering cross-functionally, including with business, operations, and tech teams, to further influence patient behavior towards better healthcare outcomes
- Managing external vendors to beat performance expectations
- Providing conversion rate updates to executive leadership regularly
- Inspirational – You are a proven team leader and exceptional coach who creates enthusiasm and develops people.
- Outcomes Focused – You want to constantly improve, and recognize that nothing is perfect.
- Metrics and Data Guru – Data drives your problem solving and testing drives your decision making.
- Mission Driven – You want to create the future of healthcare with us.
What We Need:
- Superlative verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience leading a call team focused on customer acquisition
- Experience in customer acquisition, sales leadership, and/or membership engagement preferred.
- Experienced planning and executing on A/B tests and analyzing results.
- Experience working in healthcare is a plus.
- Experience in a high growth start-up is a plus.
(Open to Remote)