WHO WE ARE
The tech team fuels our vision to make healthcare frictionless and accessible to all through the power of telemedicine. We build and manage the systems that are paving the way towards this new future. Working cross-functionally with other departments, doctors and patients, we are able to create and implement tech that has a real impact on the lives of millions. (Did you know that an estimated 27 million lost their health insurance and jobs due to COVID-19?) Our team consists of engineers, product, qa, data analysts and product designers. We believe that tech has the power to reshape the way people receive and provide healthcare.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As a key piece to the product team, we are looking for a Product Manager who will work closely with our new product “Heal Hub” and our telemedicine platform. Responsible for leading our product direction , strategy and vision for our “Heal Hub”. You’ll help us build out a more innovative way for telemedicine, delivering to patients contextual connected care in their home or on their phone. The Heal Hub is helping patients within their own home have the ability to have their health data continuously monitored and stored within the heal cloud. You are motivated by having your product vision and design directly impact the lives of real people. You are passionate about enhancing the experience of doctors and patients, solving interesting challenges, and designing new solutions.
You are able to provide expertise and product knowledge to our rapidly growing product team and successfully collaborate with others teams.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Own the software experience roadmap for new hardware products (Heal Hub) working closely with engineering and product management.
- Own the full cycle of the heal hub. Including UI/UX , alerting/reporting ,escalations to providers , billing and claims.
- Set the vision of improving the lives of patients through our innovative remote patient monitoring program.
- Own software requirements and documentation, and ensure engineering and design teams are completely aligned on what is being built.
- Maintain a prioritized product roadmap for “ Heal Hub” with clear product requirements and business justification for each element on the roadmap.
- Deliver a compelling “Heal Hub” product experience for Patients and Doctors by collaborating with the engineering, design and customer facing teams.
- Determine metrics to track, identify opportunities based on data, and build a plan to execute off findings.
- Effectively manage both short and long-term priorities across multiple complex projects in a hybrid hardware software development environment.
YOUR SKILLS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- 3+ years of product experience ,helping build the product function at startups.
- Prior experience in Project Management, or Product Management role(s)
- Experience with remote patient monitoring and vital signs
- Previous experience in healthcare and remote patient monitoring service/ technology
- Excited about owning the whole product experience for the heal hub, and scaling to thousands of patients.
- Demonstrated expertise in helping developing and executing a product go-to-market strategy.
- Experience aligning product vision with customer feedback to prioritize development and to track success.
- Analytical with a data driven mindset.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and collaborative role spanning several teams such as product, engineering, and design.
- Experience writing product requirements in tickets (using JIRA and/or other ticketing systems)
- Team player who is focused on team outcomes and helping colleagues succeed
- Proven communication and leadership skills to lead, influence and motivate both direct reports and cross-functional teams.
- Experience leading product plans and aligning business strategy.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Remote position can be considered
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Four free Heal visits for you and family per year
- Parental leave for four weeks
- HSA plans and company paid Short Term Disability
- 401k plan
The current healthcare system is broken, full of friction, not accessible to the masses and treats patients as another number. At Heal, we understand that healthcare is personal, that’s why we put patients front and center.
We are the undisputed market leader in doctor house calls, using technology to make experiences easy, efficient, trustworthy, and highly personal. We aim to create meaningful relationships between doctors and patients so people can worry less about the process and instead focus on their health.
In under 6 years, Heal has raised over $160m million in investment capital, delivered over 250,000 house calls and driven over $62 million in healthcare cost savings. Heal was named the 13th most disruptive private company in the U.S by the 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50 as we recently rolled out affordable flatrate Healthcare.
Join us toward creating the future of healthcare and helping millions across the nation