Who We Are:
Heal is transforming US healthcare with home-centric primary care focused on high quality, high touch doctor house calls that leverage technology to liberate and empower patients. Founded nearly six years ago and recognized as #13 on CNBC’s list of most disruptive companies, Heal recently closed $100MM in funding from Humana. Having completed nearly 250,000 house calls proven to delight patients, improve outcomes and reduce costs, Heal is led by a world-class team of investors (e.g.Humana, Fidelity, Breyer Capital), Board Members (Former Qualcomm CEO Paul Jacobs, Humana President Susan Diamond) and management unified in the vision to change healthcare for patients of all ages all across America.
Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, the Patient Experience Manager will be responsible for leading Heal’s efforts to differentiate itself based on the quality of the patient experience. This role will require coordination across the organization with strong partnerships in Clinical, Operations, and Technology. The Patient Experience Manager will own the patient journey map and champion the voice of the patient to prioritize projects and solutions that will enhance and improve the patient experience. He or she will also be tasked with building a patient-centric culture across the organization.
- Own Heal’s patient satisfaction, reviews, ratings, and reputation scores.
- Oversee Heal’s Reputation management strategy, including oversight of our reviews and ratings platform (in development), social platforms such as Yelp, and management of Heal’s responses/feedback loop.
- Execute, analyze and interpret NPS survey data to identify trends, solve complex problems and develop strategic plans to drive process improvement within provider offices
- Implement post-visit feedback/reviews strategy and execution.
- Provide administrative oversight of patient complaint and grievance workflow, work in collaboration with Patient Support, Clinical, and Compliance leadership.
- Work closely with the Product team to ensure the web and app booking experience is flawless and optimized for our key patient segments.
- Collaborate with the Conversion and Call center team to ensure inbound call techniques/scripts and marketing programs are driving qualified patient leads.
- Support Clinical team with patient resources/collateral/follow-up to ensure Heal consistently delivers an exceptional in-home visit experience.
- Work closely with senior and Clinical leadership and Human Resources to create a culture that supports improved patient experience and influences the behavior of all clinicians and employees who come in contact with patients and caregivers.
- Regularly communicates the opportunities for innovative approaches to influence the patient satisfaction data and the implications for all employees efforts to improve the patient experience.
- 4+ years of Marketing, Market Research, or Experience Design with a proven track record in customer experience/satisfaction innovation
- Bachelor’s Degree / MBA a plus
- Healthcare background / experience a plus
- Problem solving skills: Ability to structure ambiguous problems, thinks creatively, generate and test hypotheses
- Project management skills: Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously; Experience leading large-scale, highly cross-functional projects
- Presentation/communications: Comfort synthesizing information for and leading discussion with C-level executives, as well as Clinicians
- Analytical skills: Strong quantitative background; ability to analyze data sets and glean implications for the business
- Goal oriented and passionate about creating successful outcomes to support our mission of improving access to quality healthcare
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to build credibility across all levels
- Entrepreneurial mindset and innovative thinking