WHO WE ARE
The tech team fuels our vision to make healthcare frictionless and accessible to all through the power of telemedicine. We build and manage the systems that are paving the way towards this new future. Working cross-functionally with other departments, doctors and patients, we are able to create and implement tech that has a real impact on the lives of millions. (Did you know that an estimated 27 million lost their health insurance and jobs due to COVID-19?) Our team consists of engineers, product, qa, data analysts and product designers. We believe that tech has the power to reshape the way people receive and provide healthcare.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As the VP of Product responsible for leading and setting the vision for the product team, you’ll help us build out our core product by owning product , design and growth. You are motivated by having your product vision and design directly impact the lives of real people. You are passionate about enhancing the experience of doctors and patients, solving interesting challenges, and designing new solutions.
You are able to provide expertise and leadership to our rapidly growing product team and successfully collaborate with others teams.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Oversee all of product, growth, and design.
- Develop and own the product roadmap for the company.
- Deliver a compelling product experience for Patients and Doctors by collaborating with the engineering, design and customer facing teams.
- Determine metrics to track, identify opportunities based on data, and build a plan to execute off findings.
- Ideate highly engaging products and product features and user experiences that drive patient growth.
- Scale our product teams by coaching and mentoring our team members and inspiring them with a vision & strategy and by recruiting top talent.
- Collaborate with team members of the leadership team on product vision and strategy.
- Drive/own product strategy, roadmap, and execution across all product/service lines
- Cultivate a professional product team
- Define product management processes
YOUR SKILLS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- 10+ years of experience leading and building the product function at startups.
- Previous VP or Director of Product at a Series A or higher company.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and executing a product go-to-market strategy.
- Experience aligning product vision with customer feedback to prioritize development and to track success.
- Experience building and managing product roadmaps, planning sprints, and making trade-offs to effectively ship products.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and collaborative role spanning several teams such as product, engineering, and design.
- Proven communication and leadership skills to lead, influence and motivate both direct reports and cross-functional teams.
- Experience leading product plans and aligning business strategy.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Remote position can be considered
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Four free Heal visits for you and family per year
- Parental leave for four weeks
- HSA plans and company paid Short Term Disability
- 401k plan
The current healthcare system is broken, full of friction, not accessible to the masses and treats patients as another number. At Heal, we understand that healthcare is personal, that’s why we put patients front and center.
We are the undisputed market leader in doctor house calls, using technology to make experiences easy, efficient, trustworthy, and highly personal. We aim to create meaningful relationships between doctors and patients so people can worry less about the process and instead focus on their health.
In under 6 years, Heal has raised over $160m million in investment capital, delivered over 250,000 house calls and driven over $62 million in healthcare cost savings. Heal was named the 13th most disruptive private company in the U.S by the 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50 as we recently rolled out affordable flatrate Healthcare.
Join us toward creating the future of healthcare and helping millions across the nation