Heal is revolutionizing the $2.4 trillion healthcare industry by changing the way everyday Americans see doctors with its technology platform: delivering house calls and coordinating better care with telemedicine calls and remote monitoring. Heal has proven that doctor-house calls can radically improve medical outcomes and save the healthcare industry billions of dollars. Through tech, Heal promises to transform medicine from a factory-like, transactional system into a highly personalized and effective solution wherein doctors can practice what they are passionate about and patients can receive high-quality care in the comfort of their homes, offices or hotels.
What You’ll Do:
In this hands-on role, the training coordinator will support Heal’s training initiatives. This includes but is not limited to: creating training content, delivering training to employees, organizing Learning Management System content, and cross-functional collaboration. Some days you’ll be working on creating/updating training materials, some days you’ll be out in the field working 1:1 with our offsite staff, and/or you could be in front of the camera recording a training video. It can include direct patient care to assist with vaccine delivery/ administration and enterprise events. Everyday will be different, so you should be someone who is organized and highly adaptable. You will also build effective relationships with both internal Heal teams, as well as our medical teams out in the field as they relate to training program activities. You may also be asked to travel up to 50% of your time to deliver in-person training outside of the Heal office. This would be a great opportunity for someone from a non-traditional Training/Learning background with a passion for continuous learning looking to transition into a structured career plan.
- BA/BS degree in nursing
- 0-3 years working in a training capacity in a healthcare environment, preferably in value based care
- Previous experience with a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Strong leadership, coaching and development skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to communicate concepts and processes in an easy to understand matter to diverse audiences.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and adaptability in a high-growth, changing environment.
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to be adaptable and flexible as our team moves fast and pivots often.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality and/or have experience working in HIPAA Compliant environments.
- Ability to travel to support training events in various locations required.
Nice to Haves:
- Graphic design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience with Instructional Design, Adult Learning Theory, and/or Curriculum Design.
- Video editing experience using Final Cut Pro (and/or a similar tool) to storyboard, film, produce, and edit instructional videos.
- Previous experience with SCORM/TIN CAN compliant authoring tools such as Articulate or Captivate.
- Experience with a CMS system (like Wordpress or Wix) with proficiency in HTML/CSS
- Previous experience working in a tech-startup environment
Salary: Based on experience
Location: Los Angeles, CA or Atlanta, GA or Long Island City, New York