Heal is transforming US healthcare with home-centric primary care focused on high quality, high touch doctor house calls that leverage technology to liberate and empower patients. Founded nearly six years ago and recognized as #13 on CNBC’s list of most disruptive companies, Heal recently closed $100MM in funding from Humana. Having completed nearly 250,000 house calls proven to delight patients, improve outcomes and reduce costs, Heal is led by a world-class team of investors (e.g.Humana, Fidelity, Breyer Capital), Board Members (Former Qualcomm CEO Paul Jacobs, Humana President Susan Diamond) and management unified in the vision to change healthcare for patients of all ages all across America.
• As a touch point with our patients, represent Heal and our values with an exceptionally compassionate and empathetic attitude. Deliver on Heal’s commitment to its patients every time.
• Make every communication and interaction between Heal and its patients a positive and professional experience.
• Ensure that all inbound patient communications are handled in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
• Use software ticket tracking system for triage, communication and resolution workflows.
• Manage process for resolution of patient service tickets.
• Use internal knowledge base to solve tickets.
• Suggest knowledge base items as and when undocumented issues arise.
• Identify systematic issues based on your experience working directly with patients.
• Follow the escalation protocol correctly to ensure tickets are routed to the right Tier 2 and Tier 3 channels.
• Answer inbound phone calls with professionalism and poise.
• Initiate outbound phone calls with patients to confirm visit times or reschedule visits as needed.
• Resolve issues effectively and efficiently while providing an incredible customer service experience to patients.
• Train, onboard and mentor new team members as the team grows.
• Hands-on, start-up scrappy mindset.
• 1-3+ years work experience in Customer Service or Front Desk hospitality required.
• Front office/ front desk MA experience.
• Must be professional.
• Tech savvy. Comfortable with products, technology, and systems.
• Must allow for flexible scheduling.
NICE TO HAVES:
Familiarity and/or previous experience with the following:
• How to use EMR.
• How to do electronic prescription/electronic referral.