Heal is an On Demand Physician House Call app that makes patient home visit consultations convenient for both Patients and dedicated Providers. Heal has been growing rapidly and has brand new opportunities for physicians to join. Come work with one the most innovative companies in Healthcare while having excellent work life balance and strong potential for growth opportunities within the company. Heal Providers encompass compassion for their patients and deliver high quality healthcare across the healthcare continuum. Heal requires providers to be either board certified or eligible in family medicine/internal medicine. Relocation Assistance offered.
- Schedule: Available Shifts Include daily 8a-8p. Schedule Shifts around your convenience.
- Physicians typically schedule 10-20 shifts per month.
- Patient Volume: 10-12 patients per shift
- Pharmacy, care management, and operations support are also provided
Skills & Requirements
- Must be dedicated to providing excellent healthcare to Heal patients, understanding and implementing the mission of Heal while exhibiting high degree of professionalism, integrity, accountability, and compassion.
- Must have active California Medical License and DEA.
- Must be BC or BE
We're a company founded by veteran entrepreneurs and medical doctors. Our idea came from our own family experience of having kids and needing easier access to great doctors using the on-demand/sharing economy models. We have incredible angel investors and an ambitious vision.
Joining our team now is an opportunity to be one of the first people in a funded company with a highly disruptive solution to a huge problem within a $2.4 trillion sector of our economy - healthcare.
If that sounds like a lot of buzz words, let's talk and you'll learn more. The interview will be worth your while.
The founders of this company are family-oriented parents. We put a great deal of emphasis on LIFESTYLE and making your work fit your life. We want like-minded people who want to change the world, while maintaining a happy, successful personal life too. Oh, and we're right by the beach.