As an Android Engineer, you will play a central role in the development of the Heal product.
As a fast-growing startup, we look for self-starters who like to take the bull by horns and get stuff done – which means wearing many hats, being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn new technologies as the need arises.
In this role you work with a small, collaborative team of engineers, product manager, and designers – so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are also a must.
And most importantly – we look for people that can prioritize, multi-task, and deliver – because it’s a lot more fun to get things done.
You must have a valid work authorization in the United States of America. We will sponsor visa transfers.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Android native app development experience
- Solid experience developing and releasing mobile apps
- At least 3 production quality apps in the Google Play Store
- Fluency in design patterns and good engineering practices
- At least 3 years of dedicated Android experience with experience submitting apps to Google Play Store or Amazon Appstore
- Attention to quality and detail
- Good knowledge of best practices for Android development, security, UX and performance
- Architecture skills
- Experience with REST APIs
- Be able to take ownership for our android apps
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Be a team player
We're a company founded by veteran entrepreneurs and medical doctors. Our idea came from our own family experience of having kids and needing easier access to great doctors using the on-demand/sharing economy models. We have incredible angel investors and an ambitious vision.
Joining our team now is an opportunity to be one of the first people in a funded company with a highly disruptive solution to a huge problem within a $2.4 trillion sector of our economy - healthcare.
If that sounds like a lot of buzz words, let's talk and you'll learn more. The interview will be worth your while.
The founders of this company are family-oriented parents. We put a great deal of emphasis on LIFESTYLE and making your work fit your life. We want like-minded people who want to change the world, while maintaining a happy, successful personal life too. Oh, and we're right by the beach.