Location: Los Angeles, CA
Heal is transforming US healthcare with home-centric primary care focused on high quality, high touch doctor house calls that leverage technology to liberate and empower patients. Founded nearly six years ago and recognized as #13 on CNBC’s list of most disruptive companies, Heal recently closed $100MM in funding from Humana. Having completed nearly 250,000 house calls proven to delight patients, improve outcomes and reduce costs, Heal is led by a world-class team of investors (e.g.Humana, Fidelity, Breyer Capital), Board Members (Former Qualcomm CEO Paul Jacobs, Humana President Susan Diamond) and management unified in the vision to change healthcare for patients of all ages all across America.
As the Metrics and Analytics Manager, you will be working with upper management and closely with the CEO. In this role you will be responsible for asking the right questions, analyzing data, and finding the answers. You will also be responsible for predicting business growth through data analysis. You will bring to Heal thoughtful leadership and intense attention to detail. Our Metrics and Analytics Manager will present insights and findings on major projects to senior leadership while effectively communicating logic and technical processes to support the analytic solutions. Delivering on-time results with a sense of urgency will be your norm.
- You have a passion for problem solving and comfort with ambiguity
- Experience working in healthcare
- Expertise in being an individual contributor and reporting to senior management
- Business intelligence, data analytics or insights experience
- High to expert proficiency using MS Excel, Metabase and other common business KPI and analytics tools.
- You’ve had roles that focused on analytics, health analytics, business analytics, population health analytics, informatics, data science, operations, operational finance, and strategy & optimization
- Deep understanding of business and operational value levers to enable translation of big picture goals into the underlying metrics and sub-metrics that matter
- Curiosity to question whether goals are the right ones, whether new and perhaps unconventional metrics are needed, whether existing metrics are designed properly, and whether underlying data is meaningful and accurate
- Quantitative strength to enable rapid analysis and pressure testing of results
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills to ensure delivery of key metrics accurately and on time
- An individual contributor who will regularly seek to measure content and product success through robust and accurate analytic processes and visualizational insights.
What We Need
- An owner who personally defines, creates, measures and reports all relevant business KPIs to internal and external stakeholders.
- You are the “business metrics” one person team.
- YOU own the data - not just produce and send reports. You review the data for anomalies and issues and are always asking the next five questions.
- You are able to take gigabytes of raw data and condense into effective presentations for senior management and the Board of Directors.
- You are a data-driven thought leader - you use accurate, timely and relevant data to provide unique insights, analysis and recommendations to improve business operations.
- Define analytical problems and/or statistical methodologies for evaluating operations processes, business problems and/or ROI of services
- A partner to various stakeholders to support initiatives and impact profitability
- Ability to analyze data from multiple sources to identify drivers of success and difficulty
- Make actionable recommendations after reviewing and analyzing performance data
- Identify trends, opportunities and challenges through analysis and provide data driven recommendations across key areas such as sales, producer behavior and performance marketing