Location: Los Angeles, CA / Atlanta, GA / Long Island City, NY
Who We Are:
Heal is fixing the broken $4 trillion US healthcare industry with uniquely effective home-centric primary care. Our award-winning doctor house calls and telemedicine solutions have already served 200,000 patients and we're the chosen partner of more than 20 insurance companies and scores of large corporations alike. Our patient satisfaction Net Promoter Score is +82, a mark we achieve by using technology to remove all the friction, waste and bureaucracy in traditional healthcare models, liberating doctors to be doctors and patients to get timely, quality healthcare in the privacy of their own homes. We are engineers and doctors who innovate technologies to deliver superlative healthcare to patients of all ages. Having grown nearly 400x in the last year, we have raised over $100MM in investment capital, over 200,000 house calls, $88MM healthcare cost savings and are working to rapidly scale to a position of profitable, sustained market leadership. Learn more
The Director of Call Center will report to the Head of Marketing and will work closely with the Director of Logistics, the Director of Clinical Operations, and the Chief Medical Officer. The Director of Call Center will oversee a dispersed and outsourced workforce that is divided between a 3rd party call center and work-from-home agents, across 12 US markets and three time zones. In this role, you will be held accountable for our patient satisfaction and customer service service level agreements. As the Director of this business unit the inbound and outbound call teams will report directly to you.
- Lead process and workflow design to improve call/chat response rates
- Improve the overall patient experience through personnel training - customer service training, sales training, phones training.
- Create SOPs, KPIs, and reporting to ensure our patient experience is best-in-class.
- Maintain knowledge-base and process documentation to ensure all agents have tools needed to support our patients 100% of the time.
- Proactively work to make sure agent training and compliance across policy and procedure are met.
- Management experience for dispersed, remote, and 3rd-party call centers.
- Customer service leadership in a Healthcare environment is a plus.
- You have built, grown and led high performance services delivery operations at a national scale.
- You thrive in dynamic, fast-changing environments and are able to take a multitude of inputs to create structure and consistency
- You are an innovator who can apply out-of-the-box thinking to solve logistical problems and think strategically about automation.
- You are driven by perfection - not “good enough” but “just perfect” is your goal.
- Exceptional organizational and task management skills, keeping oneself and other stakeholders organized especially in a rapidly expanding company
- Goal oriented and passionate about creating successful outcomes to support our mission of improving access to quality healthcare
- Proven track record in call center management in fast-paced environments involving multiple projects
- Excellent ability to parallelize tasks and projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and Google G-Suite (Docs, Sheets and Slides)
- Experience with Contact Center, Zen Desk, Slack is a plus.