Location: Chicago, IL
Heal is transforming US healthcare with home-centric primary care focused on high quality, high touch doctor house calls that leverage technology to liberate and empower patients. Founded nearly six years ago and recognized as #13 on CNBC’s list of most disruptive companies, Heal recently closed $100MM in funding from Humana. Having completed nearly 250,000 house calls proven to delight patients, improve outcomes and reduce costs, Heal is led by a world-class team of investors (e.g.Humana, Fidelity, Breyer Capital), Board Members (Former Qualcomm CEO Paul Jacobs, Humana President Susan Diamond) and management unified in the vision to change healthcare for patients of all ages all across America.
The Illinois Market Director is a senior-leadership role at Heal reporting directly to the C-suite and responsible for all aspects of launch, growth and P&L success of Heal’s extant and new markets across Chicago. You have previously owned P&L, clinical, HR and operational responsibilities for high growth medical services businesses. You are an innovative, technology-driven leader with the ability to inspire people as you solve complex problems in the best interest of our patients and partners. You have a “do before you delegate” approach and a “do whatever it takes” mindset and can manage aggressive timelines, communicate with major stakeholders, handle customer service issues, deliver on-time, on-budget results and recruit and manage a high performance team. You thrive and live to “create something where nothing was before.”
- You have a proven track track record of delivering superlative healthcare outcomes - including CMS Stars, HEDIS, reducing MER, delivering high patient satisfaction, managing ICD-10 and CPT coding and other key KPIs relevant to delegated full risk care environments.
- You have proven expertise in improving outcomes and lowering healthcare costs through effective primary care delivery to seniors across the demographic and socioeconomic spectrum.
- You have hired and led value and quality focused clinical providers including doctors, nurses and more.
- You are skilled both in business development, major client relations and in the grassroots “one-patient-at-a-time” approach to growing a market towards financial and clinical success.
- You have expert financial, P&L and MS Excel modeling experience and can create, measure, report and manage to quantitative KPIs.
- You have managed market and regional hiring and HR issues and managed high performance teams.
- You succeed in lean, budget-conscious work environments and have the proven ability to do more with less.
- You have a desire to innovate everything - to contribute to newer and better ways of accomplishing tasks through automation, technology and out-of-the-box thinking.
- You either have a strong career background or at least a proven interest in leveraging technology to drive business KPIs, growth and success.
- You have superlative project management skills and experience.
- You possess an incredible work ethic in an exceptionally fast-paced environment.
- Master’s level or higher education in healthcare, medicine, business administration, or engineering.